Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla Exotic , Glasgow  (Read 3728 times)

93 review(s) for Layla Exotic (91 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 1980Tam

External Link/Members Only

0.5 hr - £100

Location  Glasgow city centre flat .
Close to all city centre travel links , typical city parking for drivers .

Communication ,  inital text , phone call to confirm .

WG profile accurate , age I would say early forties but in very good shape , very attractive and seems tall with heels on , I would say she is arab origin , but appears to be well travelled .

Early july . I had time inbetween appointments for a 0.5 hr punt , saw Laylas green lights on , texted then called for booking I was suprised she could fit me in at such short notice . Got to location given buzzer number .Flat on top floor no lift , I think I am bike fit but was still out of breath when got to top took a few minutes to recover .

Layla met me on top landing wearing well not much , gave me nice kiss and lead me inside , she took me to the living area to get a bottle of water and quick chat , she is very friendly straight off , also took her little vibrating friend off charge and lead me into bedroom , offered shower , she took me through , had quick shower with Layla watching , once out she drys me off while kissing and rubbing her way down to junior , she proceeds to suck while rubbing my lower legs dry .
Lead through to bedroom she is now naked I didnt notice her undressing must have been when in shower , very nice body , very nice breasts , good erect nipples , shaved  down below . She sits me on edge of bed and gives me very deep blow job with her on floor her ass facing the large mirror propped on wall great view , she sucks well , she comes up for dfk , takes me over to massage table ,she sits on it  , she fits condom and pulls her legs up , and tells me to fuck her ass as she inserts her vibrator in her pussy ,I bash away for a few minutes . I really want to fuck her now , we go back to the bed she replaces condom and goes on top she rides me good . We swap round for doggy , she is wearing me out , I ask her to sit on my face , this she does and goes down to suck  me again , we carry on like this until I blow in her mouth , she appears to swallow although I cannot confirm as I was still occupied licking her pussy . 
By this time my time is up , I have a quick shower , she still drys me off , she is still naked and get the feeling I could have extended my time with her . She seems in no rush to show me out . We have nice chat while I dress , I could chat with her all day she seem well educated . She shows me to door with a little kiss and says she hopes to see me again , this I will do when my schedule allows .

Layla is top girl , she is full on from the moment you see her,  not much time if any is wasted , she is a very willing and experienced girl , 0.5 hr just is not enough time to visit Layla.

Offline Fat Bob

Thanks Tam, you've got me droolin.  :wacko:

Offline jedi master

Good detailed review Tam, so good I have booked in with Layla again. :thumbsup:

JM

Offline DoctorSalchicha

Nice review Tam, glad  you had fun with Layla.  :hi: