Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivian Sun - Stevenage  (Read 454 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5838763) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline nepunter

External Link/Members Only

Vivian Sun - Stevenage
1 hour - £170

Disappointing experience. I haven't punted in a long while so dipping my toe back in the water.
Her only review on UKpunting seemed encouraging with lots of DFK in the report which is a must for me.

Comms pretty quick. Meet arranged without much fuss.

Location - Flat in Stevenage town center near Holiday Inn Express.

The girl - She met me at the door, the usual hide-and-seek thing. However, I could sense a certain frostiness in her personality. Was a  little too business-like for my liking. She looked true to her pictures but was probably about 10 years older. Nice tanned figure, and an attractive face. She works out. Probably in her 40s.

The experience - I like a slow sensual GFE type meet so went with 1 hour so as not to feel rushed. We had a quick little shower together which was nice but very mechanical and she was keen to get us out. Not the most sensual and it was me mostly trying to get my hands on her sexy body.  She barked "I don't want to get my hair wet". So out we went into the bedroom.

This is where things really nose-dived. DFK is really important for me but she was having none of it. Closed lip-kissing was only on offer to my huge disappointment. I asked about DFK but she said it was £30 extra - cash I didn't have on me. There was a little stand-off and she then proceeded to give me a BJ. We switched to 69 and any of my attempts at feeling inside her pussy with fingers were quickly brushed away. After about 5 min she jumped off. I asked what happened as I could she hear was making an appreciative noise although probably fake, to which she replied, "You stopped". I replied, "Well, I have to catch my breath" but she didn't understand.

She then asked if I wanted to fuck but by this point, I had lost any desire or interest to continue and was regretting the whole meet.
To her credit, she sensed my disappointment and I think she felt genuinely bad too. She offered to make the session just 30 min and give me £70 back which I accepted.

I was left confused as to why my experience was so different from the previous review on here for her. I'm fairly young,  always maintain good hygiene, and in relatively good shape. It reminded me of earlier punting experiences with Roms where they just want your money and to get you out of there as fast as possible.  Looking at her profile, DFK is listed under enjoys, albeit with the caveat of "discretion" but its certainly not listed in her extras.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 03:28:21 pm by nepunter »

Offline simon07

Sorry about your experience. Kissing is important to me too and she does not list kissing as an extra.
I am reluctant to see Brazilians as they may not offer what is on the tin.