Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spicy Isabella Earls Court London - Latina Queen of pleasure.  (Read 3819 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6940132) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline John Deep

First I have to emphasize that most important on the meeting for me is to see the girl which taking money from me is fully prepared, and she wants to be involved. Many times before I was really disappointed when girls just took the money, were rude or waited for occasion to finish session or done the job like a bloody punishment. That’s why since long time I’m booking only latinas, cause realised they are honest, very positive attitudes, and every single time I feel they really want to make me satisfied. Saw reviews and wasn’t  sure how is Spicy Isabella but took the risk and made booking:

Profile adult website: External Link/Members Only

When: Last Saturday Evening

Where: 3min walk from Earls Court Underground.

Parking: Hogarth Road pay by phone.

Time: 1h

Charge 180£ + OWO 40£

Was thinking about squirt but wasn’t sure who will opens the door so kept this idea for later.

Booking has been made around midday - Called her via watsup and we quickly agreed time and conditions. I always know what I want and was looks like she too, so no issues with a booking.

Arrived and parked car in Hogarth road with pay by phone, found her flat quickly and let her know I’m under her place. She picked up the phone straight away so I was sure she is waiting for me, and she told me which flat it is. Reception opened main doors without any questions so think porter knew what is going on, and later Isabella confirmed that this reception is only for security purposes.  I’ve found her flat on the ground floor.

When knock, the doors has been opened but still couldn’t see her. She was just behind the door. This feeling … who is behind the doors ? Is it same girl like on the photos ? Or I must runaway cause is bloody Moby Dick? When saw her finally I was completely relieved.  Beautiful, not so tall, with big tits and amazing curvy booty, smiled girl - she said sweet „hola Papi”. When saw her face I was start to imagine my cock in her mouth. Ooh man first time I couldn’t keep my minds together. That moment I was sure it will be one of my best time with punt.

Her flat was clean and comfortable. Living room on straight, bedroom on the right with fresh bed linen, and perfectly situated mirror opposite the bed, on the left side nice bathroom with a big shower cabin. She asked me to switch off the lights to make a nice atmosphere with a candles so quickly made her order, we sorted paperwork’s and I’ve jumped to take quick shower. That was a perfect time to plan what excakly I can do with her as I had so many ideas.

First contact:

When back to bedroom she was already played with her pussy on the bed which was surpised me a little but didn’t complaint ofcourse. She saw when I’m coming to bedroom but she still has played. And that is excakly the point - I see just horny chick who really want my penis. I’ve layed near to her,(she was still played with vibrator) and I was started to masturbate a little. Feel her warm sweet-smelling body, and saw how beautifully her juices coming out from her pussy. It was to wonderfull viewing to stop it, but excakly in the moment when I was tried to do some action, she properly „readed” my minds, cause when She was still play with her pussy, she started to kiss my neck and ear. That gave me chills and first time I’ve broke my rule and was start french kiss with her long and deep. That was happened spontanic and was surpised me again cause didn’t paid for it. When kissing she grab my penis gentle and start touching my body. Very interesting how gentle and sensitively she made it. „She knows what she is doing” - I was thinking, and started touch her body too. Time for a next stage Baby!

OWO:

I’m pretty picky with oral and preffering only slow, deep, gentle action here. Hate when girl flap by hand too fast and too hard. But because Spicy Isabella started Our session perfectly I was waited what she will do without any suggestions. When chick knows what excakly and how she should do- It’s always creating magic. Wasn’t mistaken. First she started to lick gentle top of my penis. Then up and down by her tongue. She made it slowly and without rush so I could finally chill and relax .. can anyone pass  me JD with Ice please ?

Because I had a perfect acces to her booty, I was start to stroke her back and ass. In the mean time I felt her warm wet mouth wrap my penis head and my reaction was grab her beautiful ass hard. She groaned… and started suck me little more hard and faster. When You grabbing her ass by Your two hands- believe me my brother - You must slap her little to show her who is the master here. She asked me to squeeze her ass and when made it I’ve realised how much wet she is. Time to get inside !

Action:

Again without any words. She is not only very involved but also she knows excakly what I want every moment. When was fully concentrated on her appetite ass squeezing, condom was already on my penis and she get on top on me to start cowgirl. My viewing was outstanding. Saw and lick her tits, and in the meantime look behind her to see her outstanding ass on my dick in the mirror. I’ve grab her body strong and took control, hard but slow and very deep. Think was felt her stomach. After around 15min  She was start to shake and grab my neck - she said something by Spanish like „coherme” or something but can’t remember, but that was the moment when we together went in to the savage level. I’ve quickly changed the position, she was lay down on the bed face to pillow, and I’ve grabbed her neck from the back and started penetrate her hard from the back - Had a feeling for a moment I’ll squeeze whole her in to the bed. I’ve took her little higher on the doggy and start to fuck without any control. Her juice was nicely stick to my balls and it was splashing everywhere. Saw her eyes for a moment - she looked at me with this magical way like „please f..ck more”. Took her from the bed and make her sit on the desk, where the mirror is, to taste her pussy. She agreed and agreed seconds my whole face was with her juice. Start to lick her and finger gentle. She was start to getting high extasy so  I’ve gettin in again and looked into her eyes all the time, and grabbed her niples gentle by my both hands fingers. Then grabbed her ass and penetrate fastest as I can and I was nearly cum, so took her from the desk, she kneeled down like she should, removed condom and cum on her tits. Perfect timing as alarm in her phone switched on so time passed. It’s really interesting that she didn’t asked to leave the flat or something, she just lay on the bed and was looks like she enjoyed same like me cause she said nothing, I think she still didn’t back to reality. Same like me. Because I’m Gentelman I’ve kissed her forehead, jumped under the shower cause was completely sweaty. That was really amazing experience. Cant remember when enjoyed like that last time. Shower has „woke me up”, I’ve realised that we made French kiss but didn’t paid for it on the start so give her a nice tip. On the end she give me a sweet kiss and asked me when I’ll back to her. Well its so many girls around - I was thinking - but with Spicy Isabella I would like to meet definitely again to try another ideas as she is excakly the type of the girl (physically and mentally) with which I want to meet in the future. Also completely forgot to ask about squirt so definitely will have occasion to try it next time.

Not so many talking - just pure, satisfied sex with multi action. Happy time completed properly. That’s excakly the thing which I expecting always.

Flat 9/10

Girl body 9/10

Mentality 10/10

Service 20/10

Highly recommending.

Offline Lektor1983

Yeah she is gorgeous, glad to see she was back finally, maybe will jump to her again, but because she was out of UK to long, I’ve found another pretty good chick. Check it out:
External Link/Members Only

Offline John Deep

Yeah she is gorgeous, glad to see she was back finally, maybe will jump to her again, but because she was out of UK to long, I’ve found another pretty good chick. Check it out:
External Link/Members Only

thanks for recommending, I see on her profile she is brazilian, but to be honest she doesnt looks like? Is she latinas?

Online gurds

I don't think she's that good personally.

She doesn't look that attractive anymore and her pussy doesn't feel good.

Would be great if her friend Latina ina would return.

Offline Lektor1983

thanks for recommending, I see on her profile she is brazilian, but to be honest she doesnt looks like? Is she latinas?

Yes Harumi is Brazilian. She is not so opened like Spicy Isabella but lovly and very sexy chick