Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ‘You’ve tried the rest, now try the best’ Leicester  (Read 1483 times)

Offline Jones614

External Link/Members Only

Anyone got any intel on this one? I’ve bounced a few messages back and forth but have had nothing to say she up for more than just a massage! Anyone taken the plunge yet?

Offline typinghard

Her name is Nadia. Probably late 30s, European claims to be a Canadian. She used to work as part of Sala thai chain and started her own gig out of apartments closer to abby park. She used to advertise 4hands massage with other girl, I took it and it is effectively a training for the other girl. Extras are on plate however, she looks least interested which is a turn off for me

Offline Jones614

What’s she like? Is she attractive, slim and do you know much of what she charges for extras and what’s on offer?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Offline Charliehutton

Judging by the profile, Jonesy, they have some lovely, fluffy towels there. Not much else to go on.

Offline Jones614

Yeah that’s why I’ve been reluctant to take the plunge and check her out, I prefer the Thai variety to be honest but when it comes to European girls I wanna know what I’m letting myself in for. I suppose I always have the option of walking if I don’t like what I see but by the time I will have arrived my dick does the thinking and just wants to escape from its trouser prison to be fondled. He has no morels  :D

Offline typinghard

She is bit hit/miss depending on her mood and that's me being a bit harsh. Looks dept, tbh, I don't remember how her face distinctively but she's alright for a late 30s eu milf. She gave me a nice wank while I was fingering her and sucking her lollies. I would say it's worth a shot.

Online zushiboys

how much did you pay for that? was the fingering etc inc in the HE?

Online mr.bluesky

Judging by the profile, Jonesy, they have some lovely, fluffy towels there. Not much else to go on.

:D no the fluffy towels picture, pile of stones and candles are used in all Thai massage places in fact I'm very disappointed there isn't a photo of two towels folded into the shape of a pair of swans. This is the usual image they post  :dash: ( not forgetting the waving cat )

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline gbyld87

:D no the fluffy towels picture, pile of stones and candles are used in all Thai massage places in fact I'm very disappointed there isn't a photo of two towels folded into the shape of a pair of swans. This is the usual image they post  :dash: ( not forgetting the waving cat )

Hidden Image/Members Only

That cat has seen some shit.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 10:31:58 am by gbyld87 »