Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you learned anything today?  (Read 15753 times)

Offline JontyR

If so...what is it.

From a link on a thread on the East Midlands forum I learned there was a thing called "figging" which apparently is "the practice of inserting a piece of skinned ginger root into the human anus in order to generate an acute burning sensation."

Who knew?

Offline mr.bluesky

If so...what is it.

From a link on a thread on the East Midlands forum I learned there was a thing called "figging" which apparently is "the practice of inserting a piece of skinned ginger root into the human anus in order to generate an acute burning sensation."

Who knew?

I don't need skinned ginger root for that, just eat a hot curry, that has the same effect  :D

Online Squire Haggard

I never knew.

I learned today that some people really do think that 4 legs are better than 2. :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only

Offline David1970

Every day is a school day, listen and learn.

I heard someone being called the “ Matt Hancock “ of a particular company today, would love to hear the dictionary definition.
Never heard that insult being used before, learnt something new today.

Offline catweazle

Its 100 years ago today since Howard Carter  discovered Tutankhamun's tomb.

Offline spiralnotebook

Yes, don’t read posts asking if you have learned anything today.

:D
 :hi:

Offline m4rmite

If so...what is it.

Who knew?
Now you know where the saying " to walk gingerly" comes from.

Offline Thephoenix

Today I've learned that there is an ultracrepidarian posting in off topic.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 03:00:22 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline puntingking

Today I've learned that there is an ultracrepidarian posting in off topic.

Today i learnt what "ultracrepidarian" means so thanks  :hi:

Offline standardpostage

I've learned I'm old fashioned, because I like to use cash, instead of cards for everything :-|

I was in a London hotel, I said can I pay by cash ? waitress said yes "but" I can't give you any change !

Bill was £10.05.

Offline puntingking

I've learned I'm old fashioned, because I like to use cash, instead of cards for everything :-|

I was in a London hotel, I said can I pay by cash ? waitress said yes "but" I can't give you any change !

Bill was £10.05.

Surely she could of let you of 5p. I know we going through cost of living crisis but 5p is nothing    :unknown:

Offline standardpostage

Surely she could of let you of 5p. I know we going through cost of living crisis but 5p is nothing    :unknown:
Forgot to add. I had no loose change, only notes. Just been to cash machine.
Not sure about letting me off 5p. I should have asked.
Paid by card anyway.
Another thing I've learned today = always carry some loose change  :)

Offline Thephoenix

I recently bought some specs from a very busy city branch of Specsavers.
I paid cash as I just happened to have some spare.
On collection, they were unsuitable so I requested a refund.
It took 4 days before there was any cash paid into the till by customers for my refund.

Offline fisherofsouls

TIL . . . that going into space and back down again (on Blue Origin) only takes a few minutes.  Space starts at about 60 miles up (100km) apparently.   It looked like a pretty uncomfortable ride, but thrilling - a bit like Stealth at Thorpe Park :)

Offline standardpostage

I recently bought some specs from a very busy city branch of Specsavers.
I paid cash as I just happened to have some spare.
On collection, they were unsuitable so I requested a refund.
It took 4 days before there was any cash paid into the till by customers for my refund.
Almost unbelievable, but I know it's true.
Card instead of cash, appears to be King nowadays.

Offline standardpostage

TIL . . . that going into space and back down again (on Blue Origin) only takes a few minutes.  Space starts at about 60 miles up (100km) apparently.   It looked like a pretty uncomfortable ride, but thrilling - a bit like Stealth at Thorpe Park :)
I can afford Stealth, but, not Blue Origin  :)

PS Blue Ori-gin sounds like a drink  :)

Offline David1970

I was in a shop in Edinburgh this week and someone wanted to pay for a Poppy by card, shop keeper said no.

Offline standardpostage

I was in a shop in Edinburgh this week and someone wanted to pay for a Poppy by card, shop keeper said no.
Fair enough. If the cost of the card / bank transaction, is higher than the profit level, on the sale of the poppy.
It would mean losing money for the charity on every sale.

As an aside I used to visit a service provider called Poppy. She was very, very, very nice "but" she was not a charity, she used to charge me and keep the money  :)

Offline king tarzan

Best way...
Had to abandon carrying cash reluctantly just incase you end with a large piece of shit in front of you with a knife
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackpool Rock

Best way...
Had to abandon carrying cash reluctantly just incase you end with a large piece of shit in front of you with a knife
Thought a big time fight fan like you would would karate kick the knife out of their hand and then come in with a series of jabs followed by an upper cut or haymaker to finish him off  :rolleyes:

Offline king tarzan

Thought a big time fight fan like you would would karate kick the knife out of their hand and then come in with a series of jabs followed by an upper cut or haymaker to finish him off  :rolleyes:

Armchair Rambo 👍👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stevelondon

If so...what is it.

Who knew?

Doms being doing this to subs for years …… in BDSM circles.

Offline JontyR

or rings.

Offline standardpostage

Coffee beans in Harrods £2000 kg  :scare:
Indonesian Kopi Wild Luwak coffee.

Usually buy mine from Tesco / Aldi / Lidl. Less than £10  :)

Would you be able to taste the difference ?

Offline lostandfound

Maybe not, but if £2K a kilo for coffee beans was as nothing to me, I would probably give them a try!

Offline sir wanksalot

Probably not. I'm a bit like that with wine. "bottom notes of oak, with a splash of grapefruit and citrus undertones..." when it just tastes like wine to me

Offline standardpostage

Probably not. I'm a bit like that with wine. "bottom notes of oak, with a splash of grapefruit and citrus undertones..." when it just tastes like wine to me
+1

Offline lillythesavage

That online shopping is not that great but the internet helps you find what you want.

Could not guarantee next day delivery for the 60 quid charge  :lol:, no damage cover and waiting in for the bloody thing.

Diesel power and a 142 mile round trip, job done.

Offline mr.bluesky

I've learned that fapping means masturbating thank to the new topic started by VitIron
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 05:49:25 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline mr.bluesky

Do you want to go into space in a rocket that looks like a penis though   :D

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 05:58:00 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Thephoenix

I've learned that fapping means masturbating thank to the new topic started by VitIron
Fapping sounds a bit posher.....a bit like arriving instead of cumming. :rolleyes:

Online Doc Holliday

Fapping sounds a bit posher.....a bit like arriving instead of cumming. :rolleyes:

:D "Has the train arrived at Paddington yet?"

Offline Thephoenix

:D "Has the train arrived at Paddington yet?"

"How to maintain not only a stiff upper lip"  :D

Offline standardpostage

What the ingredients of Mulligatawny soup are, and where it originated from. Origin India  :)

Offline jackdaw

Watched first half of new Enola Holmes movie on Netflix last night…good light entertainment, a solid 7 out of 10 for me.

Oh..learnt to be more careful on what thread I’m in before posting. (First part of this message was supposed to be in movie/ tv reviews thread!)

« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 02:56:36 pm by jackdaw »

Offline mr.bluesky

Thanks to ulstersubbie I know not to stay in a Britannia hotel
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 03:44:31 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline sir wanksalot

That clapping for nurses went to their heads

Offline mr.bluesky

That clapping for nurses went to their heads

Clapping don't pay their bills  :unknown:

Offline puntingking

Offline DastardlyDick

Probably tastes like shit.....I'll get my coat!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I've yet to meet anyone who has done that

Offline DastardlyDick

Offline Stevelondon

I've yet to meet anyone who has done that

Perhaps I should have said “Some Doms”

I know of two subby pals from another forum who have experienced this type of play.
My bad………… it will not be something administered by all Doms.

Offline DastardlyDick

Which could have some profound effects on Punting for several reasons :-
1. The SPs won't want to have the machines, and therefore have a provable record of earnings for HMRC to take their cut.
2. Reduce SPs client base - so much easier for the "other half" to see exactly what you've been up to when a transaction for "Delightful Debbie" pops up on the bank statement!
3. Risk of fraud  on your Bank account - would you trust a card reader in the hands of a prossie, never mind if Sergei and his mates get hold of it?

Offline GreyDave

Funny enough I was given a cup of this by a wealth customer ( Notting Hill Mansion repair job) when I made a remark about it.....

She me made a small cup of coffe in a french press with it... warmed the cup poured it out and then asked  "Well?"....

To be fair it was the best coffe Ive EVER ! tasted :cool: ........ :( :( like many I dont think ill be changing from my Aldi due to costs

Offline standardpostage

Funny enough I was given a cup of this by a wealth customer ( Notting Hill Mansion repair job) when I made a remark about it.....

She me made a small cup of coffe in a french press with it... warmed the cup poured it out and then asked  "Well?"....

To be fair it was the best coffe Ive EVER ! tasted :cool: ........ :( :( like many I dont think ill be changing from my Aldi due to costs
Well done on sampling the coffee  :thumbsup:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I learnt Fred Durst directed a movie.