Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Travelling to London for the first time since COVID started!  (Read 770 times)

Offline kage21

Hi Gents,  I am hopefully travelling to London after almost 2 years since COVID has started and no punts since, and only in London for a brief period.

Can I get some great recommendations from Central London?

Budget shouldn't be an issue, since it  will be 1-2 punts only, and not sure when the next trip will be!

Offline kage21

Hi Gents,  I am hopefully travelling to London after almost 2 years since COVID has started and no punts since, and only in London for a brief period.

Can I get some great recommendations from Central London?

Budget shouldn't be an issue, since it  will be 1-2 punts only, and not sure when the next trip will be!

Will add some more description :
Age - below 30
Ethnicity - European
Budget - under 500 / hr
looks - slim, fit, natural

Online JackSaint

Choose an area and put it in the search box in the top right hand corner, click the button and it will magically deliver a feast of delights from which to choose.

Offline petermisc

Will add some more description :
Age - below 30
Ethnicity - European
Budget - under 500 / hr
looks - slim, fit, natural
So type of service offered (GFE, P&D, etc) is unimportant to you?  Lots of disinterested ROMs that will fit your bill, at much much less than £500!

Personally, if I didn't know when my next trip might be, I would be a lot more picky than you seem to be.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 08:09:25 pm by petermisc »

Offline kage21

Fair. I'm not all that experienced so forgive me  :timeout:

Gfe, cim, good owo, dfk. These would be my ideal fit.

I'll check out the search myself but any suggestions would be appreciated  :hi:

Online LLPunting

Why not recreate a full on Hendrix experience?

For a (small) commission he might even curate one for you, I'm sure there's a market for that kind of Virgin Experience R18.