Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Price  (Read 8666 times)

Online timsussex

WTF does this woman have to do to get sent to prison ?

This week she was declared bankrupt - again! when she failed to attend court due "to serious stuff"

External Link/Members Only

but also " The case came days after she was fined £880 for driving without a licence or insurance in Northamptonshire in August last year."

Offline myothernameis

WTF does this woman have to do to get sent to prison ?

Guess she has to look after Harvey, after all dosn't Harvey have fair bit of wealth

Offline Ghost89

And this vile despicable cunt of a woman is also now looking at purchasing a £190,000 pink Porsche. How is she able to keep getting away with this?!

Online timsussex

And this vile despicable cunt of a woman is also now looking at purchasing a £190,000 pink Porsche. How is she able to keep getting away with this?!

She isnt the first to game the bankruptcy system but how the hell does she get away with all the driving offences ? Drink/drugs at least three times and twice driving while banned/no insurance ???

Its pure luck that she hasn't killed someone - yet!

Online SonofAJohn

External Link/Members Only  :lol:
£11 a month, her son already gets bullied and she is nationally recognised. That's not bad you know. Win win situation from a PR POV.

Online SonofAJohn

Why do you want to see women face the consequences of their actions?
Do you hate women bro?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Do you hate women bro?
Where does he say he wants to see women face consequences, he said he wants this woman (singular) to face the consequences of her actions.

Online timsussex

Apparently she lives about 25 miles from me - I say apparently as we don't move in the same circles but what point is a fine ?

She has been banned 6 times!  didnt attend court this time because of "a shortage of her ADHD medicine!"

She has flouted driving laws repeatedly, evaded prosecution twice (she has good legal team)

Currently she has 11 points on her licence ! so there is hope for another ban soon (not that that will stop her).

As I said she lives local to me and will probably kill or seriously injure someone - just hope it isnt one of my family.

Offline RedKettle

Do you hate women bro?

Why should people not face the consequences of their actions? You post makes no sense.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Why should people not face the consequences of their actions? You post makes no sense.
Read back through all of his posts from last night and that's a common theme, I can only assume he'd had a few  :drinks:

Offline catweazle

I am just startled  that she has earned enough declared income yo have accrued such a big tax bill.

Offline Private Parts

Do you hate women bro?
I’m pretty sure Red Kettle is not your brother.
Or prove otherwise  :hi:

Offline DastardlyDick

Guess she has to look after Harvey, after all dosn't Harvey have fair bit of wealth
I believe that is the reason given by her Lawyer every time she's up before the beak. I suppose being officially bankrupt, she can't pay for someone to look after him while she's His Majesty's guest.

Offline Corus Boy

Katie Price low-calorie diet advert for Skinny Food banned.

The next episode?

An advert posted by Katie Price on Instagram, which promoted a low-calorie diet for The Skinny Food Co, has been banned by the advertising watchdog.

In the video, posted last August, the former glamour model detailed her meals adding up to only 755 calories a day.

The NHS states the recommended daily intake is around 2,000 calories a day for women and 2,500 for men.

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) said the ad was "irresponsible" and must not appear again.

Price has taken down the advert from her Instagram account.

Online mr.bluesky

Katie Price low-calorie diet advert for Skinny Food banned.

The next episode?

An advert posted by Katie Price on Instagram, which promoted a low-calorie diet for The Skinny Food Co, has been banned by the advertising watchdog.

In the video, posted last August, the former glamour model detailed her meals adding up to only 755 calories a day.

The NHS states the recommended daily intake is around 2,000 calories a day for women and 2,500 for men.

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) said the ad was "irresponsible" and must not appear again.

Price has taken down the advert from her Instagram account.

I don't suppose she's too bothered as I bet she's already cashed the cheque for doing it. Cashed it and spent it