Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Floree Athena Sheffield  (Read 358 times)

Offline pmuk

I was at a loose end and decided to give this place a go (think there had been a few mentions that it was alright on this forum).  A big regret for me!

External Link/Members Only

Venue: A labyrinthine place that looks extremely run down.  Entrance hall has a TV, the women there were watching daytime TV on there wrapped in granny blankets.  Not  a good first impression.  Entry is via a door around the back of the building from the main road so it is discrete.  When I buzzed it took a long time to be buzzed in but not before I heard one of them bellowing to get themselves sorted to my arrival.  I should have gone by this point.

Ladies: There were I think 4 ladies on but one was already occupied.  Most there were of the mature variety with not much effort on their part to be honest.  At any rate they were not the sort of lady I was looking for as they were at least late 40's (being kind here).  I do quite like someone to be a few years older than me sometimes but the photos on the website did not match their real appearances.  Against my better judgement I picked Floree who had a nice slender body.  Petite chest and blonde hair.  Appearances wise for me she was the most attractive out of a bad bunch but this is all relative from one person to another.   However, her photos on the site are probably accurate to be fair (face blurred)

Paid the basic fee (sorry can't remember what it was - something like £45) as I did not feel comfortable going for OWO.  The place was so dingy.  I wasn't asked to take a shower beforehand which again makes me shudder looking back.  What followed was the most disinterested punt I have ever experienced.  The phone was laid on the bed at all times so she could receive texts, no real chit-chat or any kind of warmth/personality.  I have seen some who can't speak much english but they have always been pleasant at the very least.

OW was plain, sex was in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and mish.  I struggled to get myself off tbh and had to ask her to finish me by hand and mouth again whilst I had my eyes closed.  Left as soon as I could.  Bloody awful.  There was literally no effort whatsoever.  Even for a quick pump and dump this was shite.  I was not expecting a high level service but I think I would have rather gone for a bloody McDonalds instead - far more satisfaction. 

One to avoid for sure IMHO.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 08:08:43 pm by pmuk »