Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Pussy Galore - lincoln  (Read 1963 times)

Jackjones

So randomly i had a look on AW when bored at work and found this girl/women

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lots of feed back all good but likes list a little limited (at "discretion". is a joke some times.) but from what i can see not a bad looking lass as long as you can get over the skin art.

But i can't get over this feeling i'm missing something.... there just this little itch it the back of my mind telling me there is something wrong but can't put my finger on it. So second opinions welcome

Jackjones

as i can't find an edit button, i'll just add this link here External Link/Members Only

lincsguy

Hi, nothing to worry about. I have met her a couple of times and she is the most genuine "worker" I have met. Very friendly and can be your GF for the time or very naughty!

Jackjones

Hi, nothing to worry about. I have met her a couple of times and she is the most genuine "worker" I have met. Very friendly and can be your GF for the time or very naughty!

Thanks for the info, gotta say not very reassuring coming from someone who sign'ed up to purely post it but i'll take it at face value. was i right in the link i gave for latexgirls? is that the ladie herself?

Also welcome to the forum.

Offline Northerndave666

No experience, but one question. When bored at work, you didn't use your companies PC to look at AW did you ?

Jackjones

No experience, but one question. When bored at work, you didn't use your companies PC to look at AW did you ?

Nope, ignoring the fact that our works wifi connection re-minds me of the 56k days its easier and fast just to use my phone and its data plus safer all round to.

Offline Northerndave666

lol, surprisingly there are still some who browse all sorts of sites in work time !

Jackjones

Just an update as it was on this.

I have sent her a few e-mails, first was to ask where in lincoln she did her in-calls as the maps suck on AW which was read but not replyed to and undeleted. After which two e-mails to arrange a meet both of which not read and not deleted and she has yet to be back on AW...

So i'll give a heads up if she comes back and replys to me, tho i'm already looking for my next girl.