Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christmas Gifts......  (Read 3512 times)

Offline Big Bad R

So went to see one of my regulars on Friday and notice she had a heap of gifts on the side in the hotel room, chocolates, wine etc. We are a soppy fucking lot !

Wondered what others thought. I am happy tipping the cleaner, dog walker and postie et al but being a tight bastard at heart not my whore who I pay £120 for the pleasure !

What do you think ?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 09:53:25 am by Big Bad R »

Offline PleadInsanity

It's all wrong. The WG should give the punter a gift as a thank you for your business and to wish them Happy Christmas :D

DannyJames

A wiser man than me once said that the best tip you can give a whore is your repeat business.

She's getting paid crazy amounts of money for what should be one of the easiest jobs imaginable. They can bollocks if they think they are getting a bonus from me.

Offline the game

I feel the exact same way as you, I'll not be buying any

Online RedKettle

It's all wrong. The WG should give the punter a gift as a thank you for your business and to wish them Happy Christmas :D

Completely agree - in most lines of business customers get cards, gifts etc from the service provider.  The fact that with WGs it is the other way around really shows the confused thinking about a business transaction.

You tip a waitress because they are poorly paid (or because she is attractive) - the former is not the case with a WG and often the latter is marginal at best!!

Offline Home Alone

Isn't buying Christmas presents the identifying mark of being fluffy?

Offline poundstock

You are a tight-fisted bunch of bastards. I am as well.

Offline Bigjohn

The only Christmas present I'll be giving to a WG will be the contents of my used condom!

Offline mrdiamond77

No I do not give girls gifts when I visit them.  I usually see the more expensive girls anyway so I would not give them anything extra.

Offline Moresomes

I'd like to give them something extra especially at this time of year, but once I'm up to my balls there's nothing more I can give.

Offline Plan R

Only gift I'd give is 15mg of zinc in an aqueous saline solution.
Or a brown submarine cruising in a sea of green - if I was feeling particularly festive  :diablo:

Offline cueball

Whilst there is not a cat in hells chance I'll give gifts or tips.

Any lass that wants mince pies or pigs in blankets instead of cash then I'll happily oblige  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

I love all these "macho men" in this thread.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If I want to buy a pro$$ie a bottle of wine I would do so.  :hi:

Offline Bigjohn

Fair Play to you.
I hope they appreciate & enjoy your generosity.
:drinks:

Punter115

I give my regular a box of chocolates this Christmas and I beleive she appreciated it...why not it is Christmas and I am 35 years older than her.....ho ho ho!

Offline catweazle

One of the regulars I see actually asked me what present I was getting her for Christmas (we'd been talking about how busy the town centre was and I said "it's because of everyone doing their Christmas shopping").

Online webpunter

Not wanting to pop your xmas balloon.  One semi reg mentioned she'd give chocolates to friends as presents.  Coz they'd make her put on the lbs.  If i'm feeling in the xmas spirit & a repeat visit - or a 1st visit when greeted by a fit burd with a warm welcome - i occasionally get all fluffy.  And add a tenner

I give my regular a box of chocolates this Christmas and I beleive she appreciated it...why not it is Christmas and I am 35 years older than her.....ho ho ho!

DannyJames

I love all these "macho men" in this thread.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If I want to buy a pro$$ie a bottle of wine I would do so.  :hi:

Ever the contrarian, eh Jim? ;) :D

If you want to buy a hooker some wine, fair enough. I do believe in tipping for good service, just not to a whore who I'm paying three figures per hour to be with.

Sureshot

Do what you want but the cunts dont appreciate it. Most will be binned or given away to friends & family.

I saw a bird in January this year who had a kitchen work top full of chamagne or prosecco.  Imagine the fake look of surprise when dipshit no.19 turned up with a cheap bottle of fizz!

Offline Moresomes

Do what you want but the cunts dont appreciate it. Most will be binned or given away to friends & family.

I saw a bird in January this year who had a kitchen work top full of chamagne or prosecco.  Imagine the fake look of surprise when dipshit no.19 turned up with a cheap bottle of fizz!

Aye, They must be laughing their tits off. The only thing they want off us is as much hard cash as they can get.

Punter115

Webpunter ...My regular is thirty and already a size 16 so I am pretty sure which hole my box of chocolates are going...ho ho ho !

Online mr.bluesky

A box of chocolates or bottle of wine for a regular girl you see would be reasonable at this time of the year however some ladies that advertise on aw sometimes have a wish list of gifts on their profile all year round This is one thing I would not contribute to.If they are getting payment from you they can buy their own gifts ! Maybe this would make an interesting topic in itself. Punters who contribute to a working girls wish list.

Offline claretandblue

I am struggling to find the enthusiasm to buy the wife a present let alone a hooker! :D

Offline Sedition

Nope.
For once I'm glad my innate tightness outweighs my minor fluffy tendencies

Offline rg41

What do you suggest?

A free or discounted punt?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Do what you want but the cunts dont appreciate it.

If you believe that prostitutes are "cunts" why do you use their services.     :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline HighlyMotivated

Saw one on the weekend and commented on an expensive-looking pair of heels she had in the room. She said they were a Christmas present from a client, as were the numerous bath sets, chocolates and giant Christmas teddy bear she had on the bed. Absolute mugs whoever you are!!

Offline HKS15

You've got to be an absolute chode to do this. Just pay her for the service you're after and leave.

Type_O_Negative

I got a big box of Ferrero Rocher from my regular  :blush:

Offline smiths

So went to see one of my regulars on Friday and notice she had a heap of gifts on the side in the hotel room, chocolates, wine etc. We are a soppy fucking lot !

Wondered what others thought. I am happy tipping the cleaner, dog walker and postie et al but being a tight bastard at heart not my whore who I pay £120 for the pleasure !

What do you think ?

I am no part of a we on this, the best tip a WG can get is return custom by offering ALL punters a good service.

Type_O_Negative

I remember Olivia* used to show me all these gifts she got from her fluffies, fuck me some men live on a different planet...

Offline PleadInsanity

What do you suggest?

A hankerchief with my initials embroidered on them or a box of ferrero rochers :D

Seriously, I would not actually expect any gift from a WG. Assuming she was a reg then she is already providing a service that i see as a fair exchange for the cash paid, which is why I return.

Offline HighlyMotivated

I got a big box of Ferrero Rocher from my regular  :blush:

Which was no doubt given to her by another punter  :D that's gratitude for you

Offline Big Bad R

What do you suggest?

Perhaps a card that she stamps after every meeting and a freebie after 10 stamps, like offered by some coffee shops  :lol:

Offline rg41

Perhaps a card that she stamps after every meeting and a freebie after 10 stamps, like offered by some coffee shops  :lol:

Now that is an idea

Offline Jonestown

A loyalty card is quite common in massage shops, you don't usually get a full freebie though, just some kind of discount.

Online tesla

I got a small gift from one of my regs last year, nice thought

Offline Plan R

A loyalty card is quite common in massage shops, you don't usually get a full freebie though, just some kind of discount.

Discount/Discunt ?   :D
Reduced Rat ?
Free Fanny
Variable Vag ?
Promotion Pussy ?

I'll get my coat...

Offline Quagmire

you don't usually get a full freebie though, just some kind of discount.
Well... Sometimes you do, especially if you pay in advance, ie you buy a block of 5 massages, you get 6th one free. Pay as you go option is usually much worse VFM (something like having to buy 10 sessions in order to get 11th free)

Online webpunter

If she floats your boat that's the important bit.  Maybe she'll be up to an 18 after xmas  :D  Happy punting

Webpunter ...My regular is thirty and already a size 16 so I am pretty sure which hole my box of chocolates are going...ho ho ho !

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

I am struggling to find the enthusiasm to buy the wife a present let alone a hooker! :D

+1  :hi:

A wise sage once said on this forum " treat them like your plumber " . So who is going to rush round to their plumber's house with a bottle of red and some chocs ? :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

All business etiquette and relationships are based on the client beinging rewarded for his  custom and his loyalty  :thumbsup:  Therefore we get the gifts  :bomb:

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I don't think there's anything wrong with a box of chocolates or bottle of wine if you see them a lot and get on well with them (as presumably you would if you're a regular). But yeah, expensive heels and all that, crazy. And clearly there are some people who think a bottle of wine would be crazy so takes all sorts I guess.

Offline claretandblue

+1  :hi:

A wise sage once said on this forum " treat them like your plumber " . So who is going to rush round to their plumber's house with a bottle of red and some chocs ? :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

All business etiquette and relationships are based on the client beinging rewarded for his  custom and his loyalty  :thumbsup:  Therefore we get the gifts  :bomb:
Treat them like your plumber! I certainly always try and make use of all available pipes on a punt!

Offline livlad

Interesting thread this my main regular that i saw last week i actually gave her a bit more as it Christmas main reason as her quality and service have never dropped with me. I've had regs in the past that just get lazy as you see them more.

Offline purple_t

The girls probably recycle the gifts guys give them, for example giving chocolates bought for them to their friends and families.

I can understand tipping a barber or waitress if the service is good but if I'm paying a WG £100-150 an hour I don't think a gift or tip is necessary. The only gift I would give them is my repeated custom... if they are any good.

These girl's aren't our friends or lovers, I really feel sorry for the deluded guys who think the girls will remember them because they gave them chocolates / wine...

cain

For the hourly charge, that hookers charge, there is no way I am giving them a gift, especially when some who charges £200PH actually has a gift list.

External Link/Members Only

It's Simply Greed

Offline Steely Dan

At a Christmas time  LMP, I arrived with a hand full of lipsticks. A small jar of skin cream for Em. (Got free from an airline I think). Gave each of the girls a lipstick in colour of her choice in the kitchen before we started..  Cost - £10.00 or so.  Sorry to the other guys there that day, I got the best service ever.

weedougie

Some years ago I bought a girl a bottle of wine - quite a nice bottle. She said she didn't drink, so I took it away with me and never made that mistake again

Offline russell sprout

I have no problem going round to my regulars place and emptying my sack all over the bedroom ho ho ho!