Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet Chinese incall Southport  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Twotall

External Link/Members Only

This advert relates to the current girl working from a flat near Sainsburys which is handy for parking and a short walk to the location. My first visit to this location.

In practice it’s a standard 1 girl practice with a weekly change in rota and the girl was due to change within 24 hours of my visit.

Initially I thought the girl was Thai and she said yes when I asked her however she didn’t respond to any Thai phrases so may not have been. I see the advert states other Asian so no clue there. Called herself Lily but said hwr friend wasp byarriving tomorrow.

Price was £70 for half an hour. OWO, sex in multiple positions.

What I liked was there was no suggestion of a massage at the start and it was straight into action on the bed with her on top working her way up and down my body using her mouth to alternate between licking, kisses and nibbles depending on where she was at the time.

OWO was good with an odd but enjoyable swirling action with the tip in her mouth mixed in with DT.

Kissing was allowed but not DFK more FK. Condom came out after 10 minutes of oral so not rushed there and straight into cowgirl. We swapped around into doggy and missionary and she closed her legs under me to tighten up but that just made the condom start to ride down. Quick change for a new condom after that and we were good to go for the rest of the session.

She seemed to enjoy herself without resorting to fake moans and I came in the bag in missionary at the half hour mark and she held onto me throughout the climax and for a minute or two afterwards.

Quick shower before leaving.

It’s not the girl in the VS advert but for these meets I don’t expect it to be, she was slim, nice boobs size C and big brown Asian nipples. Shaved below.

Positive because the service was pretty good.

Online billy12345

was the owo included in price ??

Online scutty brown

You can tell from the formatting of the profile that it comes from a Chinese management/traffucking team.
Of course the girl herself could have been brought in from almost anywhere in Asia