Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adult party 29th October 2023 - Eccles  (Read 11731 times)

24 review(s) for Adult Parties Mcr (20 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online RandomGuy99

Is this right, i'm assuming you have been to a few recently so speak from experience  :unknown:
I was aware that they changed location about 6 months ago but assumed they had found a different permanent venue, changing locations sort of puts me off a bit as i'm a creature of habit and don't like having to scope out a new location and find parking etc etc
I'm not sure. I know they used to use different locations for the events and I've read on here of different locations being used over the last 12 months.

Online Blackpool Rock

I'm not sure. I know they used to use different locations for the events and I've read on here of different locations being used over the last 12 months.
As I understand it though i've not been they used to use LMB and then moved to Temptations but now use a swingers club around Manchester

Online RandomGuy99

As I understand it though i've not been they used to use LMB and then moved to Temptations but now use a swingers club around Manchester
They've used lots of places over the years.

Offline Sexyman212

I’d love to try one of these at some point, but I’d be scared to death off seeing someone I knew 😂

Offline Knackersyard

I'm on the mailing list and the Manchester parties have been held at the same venue for a few months now .

Offline Spurt

Probably been asked previously, any age restrictions,and do I need to diet to make the cut.

Offline Knackersyard

Probably been asked previously, any age restrictions,and do I need to diet to make the cut.

All shapes and sizes are welcome. 

With lasses of that quality no one is taking any notice of the guys. 

Offline Spurt

Thanks for that, just need to stop finding excuses not to go.

Offline jonko

That Laura TAbitha looks fit. Has anyone seen her. I was thinking of booking her for a 1 2 1 next time she might be doing booking (not into the parties). Any reports on her - can't find anything.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Duke of Earl

Picturesmatch this girls'.

External Link/Members Only

think she has a few reviews on here

Offline northern_lust

Every reply from OP reads like an attempted advertisement.

Offline Silent69

This thread was very informative and a great read thank you , something on my list for the future.