Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy Jordans Juggs - Peterborough  (Read 1167 times)

36 review(s) for JUICY JORDANS JUGGS (20 positive, 6 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline matthew1986

External Link/Members Only

Was travelling from Lincolnshire back home to Kent and had arranged to see the well reviewed hotwetandwild (1117306) in Grantham but she sadly had to cancel. Gave plenty of notice so no negative review, but did need to secure a Plan B and this is where Juicy Jordans Juggs comes in.

Comms: Tried to call but no reply and she called back shortly afterwards and the meeting arranged by phone. Some may not like the call back but this is not a problem for me as use a punting phone. Text message sent with location details after a brief discussion about service.

Location: Modern apartment in Peterborough city centre near the passport office. Plenty of parking around but may need a bit of a walk from where you park.

Service: Very clear on AW profile what is what and the prices paid. Went for the Backdoor Service.

Price: Paid £60.00 for about 20 minutes

SP: Is the girl in the pictures but if she is the same age as her profile then boy was her paper round hard. Says 45 but would estimate at least 10 years older but with a fit body.

Meeting: Arrived, given the buzzer number and let in. Entered apartment, handed over the cash and explained what I wanted. Shower available before and afterwards.

Lay on the bed naked while she got my cock hard though hand relief. On with the condom, she bent over and took me anally without flinching. Some good hard pumping and thrusts that were taken with enthusiasm before I shot my load inside the condom.

Cleaned up, got dressed and on my way.

Thought between Neutral and Positive given age discrepancy but service is what I like. I am a 15 minute pump and dump punter and £60 for good anal is ideal and much better than the service from Roms at a similar price.