Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Annabell - Hatfield  (Read 823 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7264163) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Nickoname1

A quick 30 mins. £80 as advised previously. I didn't go for +£20 CIM upgrade.

She is a natural beauty as others have said. On the day I met her, she wasn't wearing any make up. I like this though others may not. She looked like the second image on her profile (where she's sitting outside in the sun).

I had a good time (great body, OWO, DFK, Mish, doggy) but neutral is due to slight hygiene issue. Her pussy was a little whiffy. Worse in doggy.

She said it had been a slow day and she'd been sitting around a lot. Maybe that explains it  :unknown:

It wasn't enough to warrant a full blown red review hence the neutral.

Her looks, body and enthusiasm are big plusses.

She's around until the weekend she said.

Nicko

Offline oneeyesnake

Offline Bornslippy

Smelly pussy is the worse! About time us guys start pointing it out to the SP (although I have been guilty of keeping quiet in the past)
Think cim is included and swallow is £20 extra. Certainly like their protein these Hatfield girls  :thumbsup: One of the only places that offer this service now. Long may it continue
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 10:57:05 am by Bornslippy »

Offline simon07

Off my hot list.
I hate smelly pussies and lack of hygiene between punts. Lazy woman. Inappropriate comment removed.
One to avoid.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 12:32:12 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Off my hot list.
I hate smelly pussies and lack of hygiene between punts. Lazy woman. Inappropriate comment removed.
One to avoid.
You need to reread the rules to check what can and can't be posted, there's a link at the bottom of every page.

Offline Ron89

She gives good head and is very submissive. I found her looks to be meh, though.

Offline Redrighthand

Agree, there is no absolutely no excuse for lack of hygiene. That said, I had two punts with her and gave extensive oral in both cases, all was clean, fine & dandy down there.

Offline Nickoname1

Agree, there is no absolutely no excuse for lack of hygiene. That said, I had two punts with her and gave extensive oral in both cases, all was clean, fine & dandy down there.

She said that she had not been busy that day. The smells were more akin to sweat and (unfortunately) wee, rather than fishy/BV aromas. I wondered whether she had just been sitting around all day and had gotten a bit 'stale'. No excuses, though, I guess.

It was a shame. I did find her attractive, and she is willing to please (albeit a bit submissive) but it was just a bit whiffy on that particular day.