Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Japanese Ad - Redditch.  (Read 1537 times)

Offline AndyJay

External Link/Members Only

Saw this today so I did some enquiries.

£90 for 30 minutes and then wanted an extra £20 for OWO. I dont think so!! ridiculous for the area and from looking at the pictures god knows who you are actually going to be meeting???.

Location was given and erm......a not very discreet small set of flats with a hand car park nearby and some local shops. I think the communal door is pretty much left open but this isnt discreet and Id guess the other residents will get suspicious and pissed off.

Will give it a miss.

Offline GingerNuts

It should be pretty obvious this type of advert is, at best, bait and switch.

External Link/Members Only

Offline dannyjj2210

I was tempted because of nothing else local, but think it was just a case of wishful thinking

Offline dannyjj2210

Went along to the so called Japan ad, girl was at least 40 and not pretty, I assume they change the girls but assume that’s the level that they are going to be, I walked, has anyone tried any of the viva street girls, a lot of ads have popped up for Redditch?

Offline AndyJay

Nice one for going and having a look!! Shame the quality is poor.
There are a load of adverts on Viva and I've fired off a fair few of my free texts - the majority are not in the area!! I think the poster is just putting up adverts in any area to create interest.

Offline dannyjj2210

Ok cheers, that’s a pity as there is a real lack of anything round Redditch, let me know if you get any hits from your texts I will try a few today as I’m needing a shag pretty bad

Offline thimble29

Real trouble with these ads is that it's no skin off their back if you walk. You're the one that's taken the time, energy and money travelling.
If you're going to a hotel to meet someone then you know it's in both parties interests to be honest and upfront.

Offline dannyjj2210

Yea I agree, think I have walked on last 3 for these type of ads, looking in Redditch at the moment there are some girls working out of a house near town centre tempted to go have a look, just know I’m going to be disappointed

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Yea I agree, think I have walked on last 3 for these type of ads,

You must be doing a load of walking, only 2 reviews in over 6 years?