Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Agency- Radio Silence  (Read 921 times)

Offline 69shadesofblue

Tried to book one of the Deluxe girls but no reply to texts, emails or phone calls. Also noticed that the girls profiles haven’t been logged into for nearly a week.

Anyone else having trouble contacting the agency?

Hope they are not closing?  :(

Offline Joball87

Tried to book one of the Deluxe girls but no reply to texts, emails or phone calls. Also noticed that the girls profiles haven’t been logged into for nearly a week.

Anyone else having trouble contacting the agency?

Hope they are not closing?  :(

All should be good, I hope -  don't panic ;)

Offline Cal55

They're probably just busy mate. Don't sweat it.
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Joball87

Phones been off for a bit, they're always busy! Should be buzzing again very soon.

Offline jd181064

Sounds par for the course with Olivia, gave up with her a while ago.
Noticed a new agency had appeared (sorry can't remember name or find detail) which referred to all bookings being done by Hannah, did make me wonder if it was the Deluxe Hannah, she's great and saw she hasn't been available for a bit.

Offline Cryton123

You have to keep trying with Deluxe, as I’ve said before that Olivia is shite at her job. Only answers when she can be arsed  :dash:

Must be a nightmare for the girls working for her  :unknown:

Offline Joball87

Not white knighting (honest guv !) but my experience with Olivia is  pretty good - i think the issue is a very high demand for a small set of popular girls and i think she runs it all by herself. Can be really frustrating sometimes though.

Offline Cal55

I’ve said before that Olivia is shite at her job. Only answers when she can be arsed  :dash:

Going from this post and your past ones… you clearly have beef with Olivia personally. :timeout:

Offline Joball87

I think she blacklisted him based on earlier post?

Offline Cal55

I think she blacklisted him based on earlier post?

Yup. And I don’t judge as always two sides to the story. But, if it’s not in defence of yourself nor anything constructive to add… why bother. :unknown:

Offline Cryton123

Yup. And I don’t judge as always two sides to the story. But, if it’s not in defence of yourself nor anything constructive to add… why bother. :unknown:

Because it was relevant. The post was about how bad Olivia is at answering the phone so I see no problem I’m adding my thoughts  :unknown:

Offline Cryton123

Because it was relevant. The post was about how bad Olivia is at answering the phone so I see no problem in adding my thoughts  :unknown:

Offline Cryton123

Because it was relevant. The post was about how bad Olivia is at answering the phone so I see no problem in adding my thoughts  :unknown:

Offline Joball87

Has anyone had success/secured booking in recent days? Having undertaken yet more local market research I'm struggling to find some alternate options but surely they must exist somewhere. I might end up going back to stunnercurves even sooner than planned, she was good fun.

Offline Joball87

Not that I spend all my time on AW, just too much of it !

This now appears on the deluxe girls AW profile - explains this week's unusualness. Looks like should be returning to some form of normality from Monday.

"The agency is closed for the rest of this week due to personal circumstances. Ruby will covering from the 22nd, and the girls will be back available. Apologies for any disappointment & thank you for your patience"

Offline Cal55

Has anyone had success/secured booking in recent days? Having undertaken yet more local market research I'm struggling to find some alternate options but surely they must exist somewhere. I might end up going back to stunnercurves even sooner than planned, she was good fun.

Hey bud,

Not tried myself in recent days although have you checked out this one: External Link/Members Only? She looks decent and if she's offering most services for £120 then... great!

Here's her review index/count:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=24559

Does have 1 neg mind you.

If not stunnercurves is your gal. :)

Offline Cal55

"The agency is closed for the rest of this week due to personal circumstances. Ruby will covering from the 22nd, and the girls will be back available. Apologies for any disappointment & thank you for your patience"

Ah no wonder! Liv could just be out of action. :thumbsup:

Offline Joball87

Cheers for the tips! Yes stunnerc is great - I think it could be her again. I did try PolishxxBeautyxD mid week as on my HL and hoped she was using a VPN, but alas I believe she actually is in Poland this week.

Town:   Birmingham
County:   Birmingham
Region:   West Midlands
Accessing From: Poland
Nationality:   Polish

Offline Cal55

Cheers for the tips! Yes stunnerc is great - I think it could be her again. I did try PolishxxBeautyxD mid week as on my HL and hoped she was using a VPN, but alas I believe she actually is in Poland this week.

Town:   Birmingham
County:   Birmingham
Region:   West Midlands
Accessing From: Poland
Nationality:   Polish

Her green light was on last night and I did text to make an enquiry. She got back to me within a decent time frame. Not sure if she does her own comms/handles her own profile. I didn't go ahead with the booking last night as the time for me was too late.

Offline Joball87

Phones are back on if anyone interested, have just left them a VM.