Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Easter weekend  (Read 781 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well it's Easter this weekend and as per usual there will be the usual situation of fuck all to do on Easter Sunday with even the shops being closed, forget Xmas as Easter Sunday is the most religious Christian day of the year

So I am planning on going out to watch Man City Vs Arsenal and will probably do the gym in the morning but I was contemplating having a punt to relieve the boredom however while searching for options I see that LMB is closed for the day  :scare:

I did wonder if the religious body had put pressure on and GMP had told parlours not to open however GFE still has a rota for Sunday as does Temptations
I can't believe that LMB owners have gone all moral on us and surely with the number of girls they have working at least 1 of them wants to work on Sunday  :unknown:

Offline Bustydusty

Sheridans and Roses are open and my favourite parlour girl Kelly is on
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 04:20:02 pm by Bustydusty »

Online scutty brown

You could always do the sunday skinflint option and go to Infusion for a sauna/swim and hope for a grannyshag.
They're open 1pm-10pm sundays, no break.
Even if there's no shaggable women there, you can relax in the jacuzzi. Or steam in the sauna

Online Northerndave666

You could always do the sunday skinflint option and go to Infusion for a sauna/swim and hope for a grannyshag.
They're open 1pm-10pm sundays, no break.
Even if there's no shaggable women there, you can relax in the jacuzzi. Or steam in the sauna

Never heard of Infusion, tell me more  :rolleyes:

Edit - Ahhh it's in Blackpool !

BR enjoy the game on Sunday, hope you will be supporting the team in blue  :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 01:54:38 pm by Northerndave666 »

Online scutty brown

It's a swingers club, would expect a few grannies on a bank holiday weekend
Can't say more as it would bust the rules
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 02:50:30 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Blackpool Rock

It's a swingers club, would expect a few grannies on a bank holiday weekend
Can't say more as it would bust the rules
I've been seeing a girl for the last few months and i'm trying to get her to go to that club with me, i've never been so it would be good to turn up with some company rather than feeling and looking uncomfortable.
I want to watch her getting gangbanged, she says she's up for it but trying to get anything arranged with her is like platting fog  :dash:

Offline Blackpool Rock

BR enjoy the game on Sunday, hope you will be supporting the team in blue  :drinks:
I don't support either but have for a few years said i'd quite like to see Arsenal win the Prem as it's been so long so either an Arse win or a draw which would keep the interest going for longer if 3 teams were in with a real chance of winning it.

I think if City win then the title is theirs but i'm starting to think their dominance has reached a point now where some people will start to turn against them  :unknown: