Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: emilysimmons - Mid week fun in Aberdeen  (Read 1749 times)

6 review(s) for emilysimmons (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dark night

External Link/Members Only

Cute young tourer who comes and goes out of Aberdeen on odd occasions  by the sounds of it it’s going to be her last trip to Aberdeen for a while

Comms
Really good txt a few days before to arrange and on the day

Nice modern hotel close to George st .No problems to walk in past reception

Meet

Greated at the door by a stunning 100% blonde bombshell. Amazing curvy figure which felt amazing .
Paperwork out the way I took a shower and was asked it a massage to start would be good . I happily accepted as a nice ice breaker . Extremely chatty friendly girl who is 100% professional but 100% focuses makimg the whole meet as nice as possible. Some FK got things moving all service given and receive in the full spirit of a GFE. I honestly could have stayed another hour .
She the kind of girl if you treat her respectfully you get it back 100 times . Guys catch her when you can but get in the que behind me Lol ...

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

Cute young tourer who comes and goes out of Aberdeen on odd occasions  by the sounds of it it’s going to be her last trip to Aberdeen for a while

Comms
Really good txt a few days before to arrange and on the day

Nice modern hotel close to George st .No problems to walk in past reception

Meet

Greated at the door by a stunning 100% blonde bombshell. Amazing curvy figure which felt amazing .
Paperwork out the way I took a shower and was asked it a massage to start would be good . I happily accepted as a nice ice breaker . Extremely chatty friendly girl who is 100% professional but 100% focuses makimg the whole meet as nice as possible. Some FK got things moving all service given and receive in the full spirit of a GFE. I honestly could have stayed another hour .
She the kind of girl if you treat her respectfully you get it back 100 times . Guys catch her when you can but get in the que behind me Lol ...

That's great advice. I usually treat them like shite and wonder why their not happy.

How much did you pay?

Offline Dark night

Offline TKovac

Matrix price is on her page

But is that what you paid. Eg stop being a smart ass and provide useful info in the first place twat
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Alanroy

Oof that's you telt  :D pricey but looks like you could get your money's worth out of an hour spent with her  ;)

Offline Dark night

But is that what you paid. Eg stop being a smart ass and provide useful info in the first place twat

No need for that now Tkovac

Offline Matrix

No need for that now Tkovac

Did you actually fuck her?

Did she give oral and was it covered or uncovered?

Your review is detail less and you also assume that everybody else is too fucking stupid to treat another human with any respect.

Offline TKovac

She's a touring girl so may alter her prices according hence the need for the cost.

Also, as others ask, details regarding services etc are important as we won't to know what we will get eg owo.

Otherwise your review is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

It's a hostile forum get used to it or fuck off we won't miss your so far mediocre input. Sorry not sorry
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise

Offline Matrix

She's a touring girl so may alter her prices according hence the need for the cost.

Also, as others ask, details regarding services etc are important as we won't to know what we will get eg owo.

Otherwise your review is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

It's a hostile forum get used to it or fuck off we won't miss your so far mediocre input. Sorry not sorry

That's 100% accurate.

Offline Davey Dykes

According to profile back in Aberdeen and Edinburgh early part of October.

Not sure I'd bother given no half hour option but the Aussie accent does tend to get me going so if no other appealing options then I'll see how the land lies as it were.

Offline bushman

I don't know about this one. She look just to fat to get my juices flowing.
So is her size accurate OP?

Offline TKovac

Offline Dark night

I don't know about this one. She look just to fat to get my juices flowing.
So is her size accurate OP?

Bushman she certainly nae stick insect and I was a bit of the same way of thinking before I met her  .But totally made up for it. And made a fine change playing with a big set of tits  ;)