Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I just discovered NUM - Ugly Mugs scheme  (Read 1498 times)

Offline zinger

Howdy!

I came across the SAAFE forum last night and was browsing. NUM was mentioned and I have just found out that it's a database of mobile number for dangerous punters. uknswp [dot] org/um/

I use my personal phone and not a punting phone  :scare:

I believe it is a place where WGs can post the contact details for punters who have caused them problems in the past. If this is the case then I am not worried, as i've never raised an issue.

But.. if the database includes a general list of numbers for punters with positive ratings then I could be screwed. All we need is this list to be leaked and I am in trouble.

Does anybody have any thoughts on this?

Can I get my number checked and removed?

P.S. I have a burner SIM which I am going to start using immediately.

Offline finn5555

Howdy!

I came across the SAAFE forum last night and was browsing. NUM was mentioned and I have just found out that it's a database of mobile number for dangerous punters. uknswp [dot] org/um/

I believe it is a place where WGs can post the contact details for punters who have caused them problems in the past. If this is the case then I am not worried, as i've never raised an issue.

But.. if the database includes a general list of numbers for punters with positive ratings then I could be screwed. All we need is this list to be leaked and I am in trouble.

Does anybody have any thoughts on this?

P.S. I have a burner SIM which I am going to start using immediately.

You're fucked mate  :D

Offline hungrypunt

Howdy!

There goes the horse, close the gate will ya !

Why do you need to get your number removed if its not on the dangerous list. Paste you number here and Ill check  :lol: :lol:

Offline wild thing

I sincerely hope that the WGs in question have got their GDPR compliance process in place :).

Offline zinger

Yea guys

I think i'm screwed. Well, not right now but if I ever come under the media spotlight and make enemies then I will be fucked. I better keep an eye on trumps playbook  :dash:

Seriously though and curiously, does anybody know more on how the system works?

Offline lewisjones23

go and ask on there you soft twat

Offline JonasG

Seems a long shot anything bad coming from this tbh.

Online Jonestown

They have no easy means of identifying a name to go with a mobile number account, so all they have to leak is a list of numbers, so the chance of anyone actually recognising a number as your is almost nonexistant. Do you know the mobile number of anyone close to you well enough to pick it out from an anonymous list - I doubt it.

On the other hand, look on the bright side, this could be your 15 minutes of fame.

Offline bearcat69

"Dear owner/moderator of this website, can you please remove my private phone from your website set up to warn prostitutes about dangerous punters. I'm a good punter honest, I'm just worried about being outed."

"Yeah, sure, Mr. Anonymous Concerned Punter, just give me your private number, and wait five minutes whilst I run that through our database, I won't be contacting the police or warning prossies about you, honest." :sarcastic:

In all seriousness though, some stones are better left unturned. Don't be a nonce and you should have nothing to worry about. If really worried, then change you private number, make sure everybody you know gets your new number, and always stick to using a burning SIM in future, and stop worrying so much about what stupid bloody prossies websites are up to.

Offline webpunter

Like your extensive list of reviews on here ??   Me thinks the problem is an imaginary one  :lol:

if the database includes a general list of numbers for punters with positive ratings then I could be screwed. All we need is this list to be leaked and I am in trouble.

Offline webpunter

+1

In all seriousness though, some stones are better left unturned. Don't be a nonce and you should have nothing to worry about. If really worried, then change you private number, make sure everybody you know gets your new number, and always stick to using a burning SIM in future, and stop worrying so much about what stupid bloody prossies websites are up to.

Draw attention to yourself & it'll take them about 10 mins to find out who you are.  I'm sure that they'll know someone at each of the mobile co's that they can speak with to get your details  :scare:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
num is a security blanket for us wgs..unlike saafe they are pretty strict who they allow to view the warnings and no punters are accepted

IF your number is on there its on there for a bloody good reason.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 06:31:58 pm by EnglishRebecca121 »
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline mills_and_bhuna

National Ugly Mugs ?
I have no worries as I'm devilishly handsome
I think these schemes protect decent punters as well tbh .
The deluded nutjobs who think they're special are quite capable of causing problems on both sides

OldAdmin

A WG gave me access a while ago (along with other sites).

That site doesn't have full phone numbers if I remember correctly. Last digits of phone number / email address / car reg are blanked, only photos I remember were selfies sent by punters to prossies or police mugshots.

There weren't thousands of reports either, just a hundred or so.

Since I took over as UKP owner 6 years ago I've been threatened nearly dozen times by prossies with being reported / posted to that site because I refuse to remove their negative reviews, past working names, etc. Waste of time if they did post anything.

Offline zinger

num is a security blanket for us wgs..unlike saafe they are pretty strict who they allow to view the warnings and no punters are accepted

IF your number is on there its on there for a bloody good reason.

To be honest, I appreciate this and don't have a problem with it really. I just feel a bit of a fool for using my personal number.

That said, I am not a trouble maker and if it's only for baddies then I am safe.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
tbh ive never seen any reports like what they have threatned admin with just rapes murders beating and stalkers (mine included)

I take the warnings on there far more seriously than on saafe

• Banned
  • Service Provider
To be honest, I appreciate this and don't have a problem with it really. I just feel a bit of a fool for using my personal number.

That said, I am not a trouble maker and if it's only for baddies then I am safe.

then you have nothing to worry about as only fucking nasty twats get there numbers posted
 there