Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rommies  (Read 4873 times)

overdone

I've just started adding all Romanians to my block list on available today search because the girl in the photo is never the one you see. Maybe if everyone does & no one books them, then they might decide to show us the goods are let us have a go on the girl in the photos.

Offline Sinz

I agree the vast majority of Roms provide a shite service, but there are certainly good Roms that provide excellent service and are stunning.

So I don’t think your blanket rule applies and it won’t work.

Offline HarryZZ

I've seen 2, one wasn't the same girl as the profile, or the pictures were taken 10 years earlier, the services weren't as advertised and the punt was very mechanical in a skanky house shared by at least one other SP.

The second was stunning, as advertised, all stated services were on offer, a tourer in a holiday let but still mechanical and I'd probably visit her again if her profile hadn't disappeared from AW.

overdone

If spot a green review on here by the username - you remember not to add them or create a save list for Rommie that are real & just add them to it. So don't block one that is on your hot list - not on your to see list but a save list. Then we can narrow it down to the real ones

Offline Sinz

What if they have not been reviewed here yet or the profile is relatively new ?

Offline gary03

With so many girls putting there prices up there will always be market for cheap roms

Offline BlueRock

Seen one a few times who was actually really good. But agree it's a real needle in a haystack job so not worth the gamble. I search using primary language "English" problem is quite a few Brits never fill out the interview on AW

Offline Plan R

I've been shit lucky then because both Roms I've seen have been the horny as fuck girls in the pic, and both times ts been a good VFM encounter.
must do a scratchcard next time I'm at the newsagents..

Offline Sinz

I've been shit lucky then because both Roms I've seen have been the horny as fuck girls in the pic, and both times ts been a good VFM encounter.
must do a scratchcard next time I'm at the newsagents..

:lol: :lol:

vw

I've just started adding all Romanians to my block list on available today search because the girl in the photo is never the one you see. Maybe if everyone does & no one books them, then they might decide to show us the goods are let us have a go on the girl in the photos.

thanks for all the negative reviews for these ones that never look like their photos.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Sinz

thanks for all the negative reviews for these ones that never look like their photos.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D

Good point, I noticed that too, couldn’t figure out why there was none by the OP  :unknown:

Offline brianthedog21

Or they might just start saying they are German/Polish/Lithuanian

vw

:D

Good point, I noticed that too, couldn’t figure out why there was none by the OP  :unknown:

expect he is band wagon jumping, maybe trying to get into bed with JRC with the Rom bashing.  :crazy:

Offline t0mm13

How about a separate thread for good/bad roms for reviews?

Offline Sinz

How about you contribute some reviews ?

vw

how about posting a review?

a guide for you.

External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

I've just started adding all Romanians to my block list on available today search because the girl in the photo is never the one you see.

Where have you been looking?

Cheers!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DonDickDraper

I've completely given up on Romanians.
Even the ones with good reviews tend to have a very short likes list.
Likewise with Brazilians.
The best girls are Hungarian and Polish, imho.

Offline Hungarian Lover

Like every thing in life there are good and bad, I've seen both but the Romanian I see on a regular basis does it all for me a true GFE or as near as you can get, saw Maria again last week was only going for an half hour but after she'd wrapped herself around me I went for the full hour. The other Roms that turn up there every now and then have all been good, so I'll keep seeing them although I don't know if it's worth writing anymore reviews seeing as I seem to be the only person using them in Liverpool? :hi:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Like every thing in life there are good and bad, I've seen both but the Romanian I see on a regular basis does it all for me a true GFE or as near as you can get, saw Maria again last week was only going for an half hour but after she'd wrapped herself around me I went for the full hour. The other Roms that turn up there every now and then have all been good, so I'll keep seeing them although I don't know if it's worth writing anymore reviews seeing as I seem to be the only person using them in Liverpool? :hi:

Yes, we have Roms in Edinburgh and Glasgow giving famously good service, but you can count them on the fingers of one hand.
I'd guess these rarities represent the Roms who are independent, money conscious and, to an extent, enjoy sex. So I'd say the converse is true; the girls who are trafficked, pimped, exploited etc, give a shit service because they just don't want to be doing it.
Given that the overwhelming majority of Roms give abysmal service it is logical to assume that the majority are in an expoitative situation. Personally, I would not wish to be a party to the exploitation of some desperate young woman half my age, which is why I strenuously avoid Roms.
A lot of fellow punters also avoid them, but mostly because of previous bad service, I suspect.
Sure, some local WGs may have a pimp. They shouldn't be too hard to spot, though. Most, I'm sure, are independent.

Offline JayEZ2K

The majority of Roms I've seen used their real photos, and some provide excellent service. They also make up the majority of girls where I search, so thank God for Rom girls otherwise it would be even slimmer pickings. A more constructive approach would be to 1) walk if they are not as in the photos/unattractive (and review her appearance so we know) and 2) at least periodically TOFTT and review.

Offline JayEZ2K

It's definitely worth writing reviews any Roms you see, especially for chaps such as myself. It's mostly unreviewed Roms in most of my search areas, with some leaving and new ones coming every week. Since most seem to tour from city to city, it will help punters around the country.

Offline king tarzan

In the super honey department

Romanian and brazilian hold and share together  the 22ct gold diamond encrusted MANGO CUP...

I have been extremely lucky with BOTH!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Conker

I've seen 2, one wasn't the same girl as the profile, or the pictures were taken 10 years earlier, the services weren't as advertised and the punt was very mechanical in a skanky house shared by at least one other SP.

The second was stunning, as advertised, all stated services were on offer, a tourer in a holiday let but still mechanical and I'd probably visit her again if her profile hadn't disappeared from AW.

Agreed , nationality is not a guarantee of a good or bad service. Plus logically more Romanian girls will bloat the amount of working girls to choose from creating more of a buyers market which will act to increase options for us and keep prices down.

Offline JayEZ2K

Agreed , nationality is not a guarantee of a good or bad service. Plus logically more Romanian girls will bloat the amount of working girls to choose from creating more of a buyers market which will act to increase options for us and keep prices down.
:thumbsup: The £60/30 minute Romanian girls are always my first choice, with new variety of girls in my search areas weekly, and some having been quite good.

Offline Hungarian Lover

Well exploitation or not depending on your view point and the way a lot of people view the whole sex trade as immoral, there's a boat load of Roms that have arrived in Liverpool recently. I've got the cash and they want it and I'll be there this week for a new girl. I don't know how other punters treat these girls but I always treat them as human beings and not as a piece of meat etc and I always seem to get along just fine with them. :drinks:

Offline boardyhell

kirsty at hod is the best i have seen ,perfect english and very intelligent
honest and decent ,superb imho
the maid at hod said she is beautiful inside and outside ,i can definitely agree

hustling01

123eee123

Romanians are the Ryan air of the punting world...
Start off with a low price, then extra £10 for this and £10 for that.
Suddenly if you are not careful it’s a dear punt.there are a few decent Romanians for sure.
But not many.

Offline peter purves

Romanians are the Ryan air of the punting world...
Start off with a low price, then extra £10 for this and £10 for that.
Suddenly if you are not careful it’s a dear punt.there are a few decent Romanians for sure.
But not many.

Funny analogy - I have found this more with Latinos than with Romanian WGs, could just be my experience though
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

mrhappypants

+1. OP, your review record makes clear that you are about as much use around here as a chocolate teapot.  I suggest you give up up on the nonesense shit posts for a while and devote your efforts to writing some decent, balanced, informative reviews.

Offline Plan R

Sound like something out of the book 'freakonomics' External Link/Members Only
Puntonomics perhaps?
 :thumbsup:

Offline pewpewpew

I've had a Romanian B&S where the girl that i saw was better looking than the girl on the advert. I never understood that

Offline Steve2

Not true but enjoy the illusion. Do you drive a red cab as well  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigBoi1955

In general Romanians deserve their reputation. There are however exceptions. In my 20+ years of punting the best provider I've ever seen was one I met recently,  Camy in Mudchute and she is Romanian. She's got multiple positive reviews on here and also on AW so I'm not alone.

Offline FunTimesYesPlease

kirsty at hod is the best i have seen ,perfect english and very intelligent
honest and decent ,superb imho
the maid at hod said she is beautiful inside and outside ,i can definitely agree

Is this the Kirsty that everyone talks about ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline bigboy

I personally think we can not call on WG Romanians i get they may have a reputation but for i have been with some stunning WG Romanians that have gave a decent service or a good one and yea a bad one too but only in parlours and i can not speak on independent WGs (Adultwork). One of my worse experiences has been with a english girl and a few others too but i wouldn't stop seeing a english girl due to my past experience because its like a box of chocolate with nationalities you never know what kind of service you are going to get. Just have to be open minded with nationalities because some get put into a box which i think is not fair. Even for us punters a WG would rather not see a certain nationality

Happy punting guys  :)

Offline boardyhell

only 1 mya and kirsty at hod confess to being roms good decent girls
trying to fit both in this week
however most rooms list bareback before cim

vw

did you forget to do the neg reviews for all these fake profiles?   :unknown:

Offline FunTimesYesPlease

yes ,she is back now

Thanks paid her a visit today, nice pleasant time .... nice girl but felt it was average.  I guess I had high expectations from all the good reviews but had an ok time so won't comment either way.

Offline boardyhell

i suppose sometimes it depends on their mood,she has always been good with me
she had a stonking hot body first time i met her ,totally hot
she disappeared for a while and when she came back she had put on a bit of weight,nothing serious
really liked her

Offline WKD123

Thanks paid her a visit today, nice pleasant time .... nice girl but felt it was average.  I guess I had high expectations from all the good reviews but had an ok time so won't comment either way.

Could you spend a moment to post a review - I noticed you've posted reviews previously so help us all out here and share your experience.

brandonpete

In my 30 odd years of punting..I've experienced girls from many countries.....I started off my Punting career using Phoenix contact mag,local free paper ad's and of course 'street girls' (and I haven't done that for years)....I'd guesstimate that I've seen over 500 girls!.....Now I agree that I too have had many many probs with Roms but when I weigh that up against all the other times I'd say that I've had as much crap from the Non Roms ..unless you're lucky enough to 'drop' on a Working Girl whose a true pro in the professional sense of the word. Unfortunately for me I will continue to look at Roms as a source of relief,even though I swear I won't again after a shit experience....but the thought of a good looking,nubile,young lady supplying her 'charms'  to me will always have my brains and past shit experiences in my balls no matter where she's from......but what it does mean is that based on ALL your experiences ROM or not...just be prepared to 'WALK'..It's a GAME we all play...some blokes gamble etc...but we enjoy sex...and unfortunately it's a gamble and always has been...so good times with a girl,bad times with a girl...it's a learning curve and as long as we learn...then fuck it, it's all part of the game we chose to play whether they are ROMs,Somalians,Latvians,Hungarians or Brits...'you pays ya money and takes your chance'.

Offline Concert24

Remember guys the motto of punting needs to be let the buyer beware!

It’s not about nationality. My best punts have been Romanians. If it’s not the girl in the picture or the one who I have been texting I always walk! I agree this happens more often with EU nationals as they tend to tour as pairs or groups.

Enjoy your pleasures

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've been doing alot of walking recently.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

..........................it's all part of the game we chose to play whether they are ROMs,Somalians,Latvians,Hungarians or Brits...'you pays ya money and takes your chance'.

Somalians .... where you digging those W.Gs out of ? The only one i have heard of is a BBW in a Kings Cross dungeon !

brandonpete

Offline ILA2018

Somalians .... where you digging those W.Gs out of ? The only one i have heard of is a BBW in a Kings Cross dungeon !

Do you know who she is lol?