Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MandyFoxxx 2 hours = £240  (Read 2655 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

SEW15

External Link/Members Only

I've met Mistress Mandy a few times over the last 2 years but this was the first time in quite a while. She knows exactly what I like and she didn't disappoint. On the days running up to the booking she had me excited with a few naughty texts telling me what I was in for.
The location is about 10 minutes from the motorway in a nice residential area. It's the same road as the last time we met but Mandy has now changed flats. Parking was fine for me as my car is pretty small and I just parked in the space allocated to the flat, but I imagine it could be tight if you have a larger vehicle or if you go to one of Mandy's gangbang parties, in which case it would be better to park on the road before you get to the flats.
Mandy looked amazing as she opened the door. I handed her a bottle of wine and she ordered me down onto my hands and knees and got me to follow her into the living room where she now ordered me to strip. Mistress then got us both a drink and sat down with me at her feet. She gave me a look as if to say "What are u waiting for?" so I got straight into worshipping her feet and legs which instantly got me rock hard. I was loving massaging, kissing and licking her feet and legs to the point I could of spent the whole session down there when Mandy ordered me to stop, stood up and made me crawl behind her into the bedroom.
It was at this point Mandy took off her robe and I seen her ass for the first time in months......WOW!!!!  :wacko:
It was slightly bigger, rounder and firmer than last time and I couldn't wait to bury my face in there. Mandy had told me she had been doing squats at the gym and it was showing.
Mandy reminded me I was there to please her and lay face down on the bed and ordered me to worship her from her head to her toes which I gladly did. I couldn't wait to get to her ass, so when I did I made sure I spent a while appreciating it with my hands and lips before eventually rimming her ass as deep I could. I was in heaven!!
When I got down to her feet Mandy flipped over and told me to come back up to her pussy where I proceeded to go down on her and use my fingers on her g spot. She said she was close to cumming, ordered me to kneel up so she could use her wand on her clit whilst I hammered her g spot. She came almost instantly and squirted all over me and the bed. I was loving this because it was the first time I had seen her squirt.
After she'd came she ordered me onto all fours on the bed so she could administer some punishment to me. I got on all fours while Mandy ran to the kitchen and got what felt like a huge lump of ice. She sat on the end of the bed softly rubbing her feet and toes over my cock and balls whilst rubbing the ice over my balls and ass before BANG.....the first kick in the balls. It felt great. Mandy asked between 1 and 10 where the pain was so I replied 3 knowing full well she wanted to get to 10. Mandy began to kick harder each time and with each kick my cock was getting harder. Eventually she kicked me in the balls so hard I collapsed face down. Mandy didn't give me and time to rest and told me to roll onto my back where she planted that amazing ass on my face. She held my legs open while she used her paddle on my balls and slapped the end of my cock. Every now and then she would use the ice on my balls inbetween hits and the hot / cold feeling felt brilliant. She then swapped the paddle for a pin wheel and started running it over my sensitive cock and balls. My yelps were muffled the whole time because I had my tongue in her ass and as she went to work harder on me she sat back more completely smothering my face.
By now I was dripping in sweat and Mandy ordered me to stand up by the side of the bed. She started some incredible OWO whilst I stood with my hands behind my back. She asked me if I was enjoying it to which I replied yes, so she bit down on my cock and reminded me I was her slave and that she's the one who is supposed to be enjoying herself. She started to suck my cock again until I quickly told her I was close to cumming, so she lay on her back and started fucking herself with her g spot dildo and playing with her clit. She seemed to just keep cumming and ruined her bedsheets the amount she was squirting on them. All the while she was doing this she was ordering me to wank whilst watching her and keep myself on edge for as long as possible.
After she had cum what seemed like several times she told me to lick her dildo clean, and when I had I could cum for being a good slave. She lay on her front with her ass up so I was staring at her pussy and asshole whilst she told me to fuck her feet. I was loving what I was watching so held on for as long as I could before blowing my load all over her feet and legs. Mistress then told me to clear up my mess and fed my cum back to me via her toes and said if I'm a good boy I might get to fuck her next time.
Afterwards we chatted, finished our drinks and I got showered whilst Mandy put her gym gear on.

Incredible experience again and Mandy is getting really, really good at being a Domme and I can't wait for our next session already. I made the drive back to Birmingham with a huge grin on my face again. I'd love a double Domme session soon with her and one of her friends but that might blow my mind.

vw

Thanks for your 3rd review of mandy, your really must like her, not as much as redt4 though.   :sarcastic:

so she adds dom to her ever growing list of things she does.   :hi:

SEW15

Thanks for your 3rd review of mandy, your really must like her, not as much as redt4 though.   :sarcastic:

so she adds dom to her ever growing list of things she does.   :hi:

I'm scared to try anyone new because of the crap experiences everyone is having.....especially poor Ming.
The last 3 times I've seen Mandy have been Domme sessions so I think shes been doing it a while because I hadn't seen her for quite a while before last week.

Offline HailWood

Bloody hell - being a sub is not my thing. But I enjoyed the read OP. Maybe apart from the bit where she kicked you in the balls; think I would have  :vomit:

Offline Thracian

Nice review there sounds intriguing.  Might have to have a dabble at Mandy soon :)

SEW15

Bloody hell - being a sub is not my thing. But I enjoyed the read OP. Maybe apart from the bit where she kicked you in the balls; think I would have  :vomit:

I never thought I'd of liked it until a bit of freak accident about 2 years ago. It's great  :diablo:

SEW15

Nice review there sounds intriguing.  Might have to have a dabble at Mandy soon :)

I'm pretty sure she's a great fuck.....I've read the reviews. I've never fucked her though. Our bookings started as pure foot fetish and RO and have steadily moved towards her being my Domme  :)

Offline Picti

Good review SEW15, and it gave a great impression of your punt. Your dynamic is at the opposite end of the spectrum from mine, but your review conveys her flexibility, attention to detail, etc.

I'm pretty sure she's a great fuck.....I've read the reviews. I've never fucked her though.

Happy to pick up your slack, as I really should meet her after all these years in the EM.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
As reviews goes that was pretty good stuff matey...... so you got her to cum and she kicked you in the balls - sounds like my ex  :D

The eating fizz back of her toes is probably the bridge to far for me haha but you genuinely sound like you had an amazing time, everyone to their own flavours, good for you matey!!!

Just to confirm she didnt kick you in the balls because she thought you was VW right?  :lol:

vw

Just to confirm she didnt kick you in the balls because she thought you was VW right?  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure she knows i would not be daft enough to see maid Mandy or her merry mates.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure she knows i would not be daft enough to see maid Mandy or her merry mates.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Surely if you did visit she wouldnt realise it was you though? Unless WG’s are circulating your punting number. We have loads of tree’s to hide behind too down here, you’ll be fine  :lol:

vw

Surely if you did visit she wouldnt realise it was you though? Unless WG’s are circulating your punting number. We have loads of tree’s to hide behind too down here, you’ll be fine  :lol:

Outsiders stand out in the forest paths, would have to pay for safe passage with carrots a sure fire giveaway.

Smoke and mirrors though ILO, could have already been.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

vw

Offline HailWood

do you understand what smoke and mirrors means?   :unknown:
Certainly before the event but fail to see why you wouldn't contribute your opinion after the event. Add value to punting in the East Mids, it would.

Edit: for the record I certainly do not have any issues with the review you write. It would be good to see your opinions on an EMids lass and how this compares to the locals' views.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 10:03:51 am by MikeTheBike »

vw

Certainly before the event but fail to see why you wouldn't contribute your opinion after the event. Add value to punting in the East Mids, it would.

Clueless again Mike :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i understand my personal security better than you.  :hi:

Don't you have touting to do?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 10:06:16 am by vw »

Offline HailWood

Clueless again Mike :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i understand my personal security better than you.  :hi:

Don't you have touting to do?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Even when I'm nice to you, you can't resist it can you? :unknown:

vw

Even when I'm nice to you, you can't resist it can you? :unknown:

The bind boggles why you have to announce that were being nice ?   :unknown: :unknown: I don't care if you are nice to me or not, seems like sucking up to me.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

The bind boggles why you have to announce that were being nice ?   :unknown: :unknown: I don't care if you are nice to me or not, seems like sucking up to me.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Ah well, goes to show that one can't hold out a flag of truce to the paranoid delusionist.

NottsDB

Having seen Mandy before, I didn't know she was capable of going a completely different way to our meeting. Seems like she's gotten even better as a performer, glad you had a good time dude!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Having seen Mandy before, I didn't know she was capable of going a completely different way to our meeting. Seems like she's gotten even better as a performer, glad you had a good time dude!

I actually forgot this thread was about Mandy, you do get drawn into VW’s waffle and the rest is a blur :D

Mike: Mandy would know if he’d been, not many blokes yell “your deluded, im telling admin” as they cum  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 07:44:47 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline HailWood

I actually forgot this thread was about Mandy, you do get drawn into VW’s waffle and the rest is a blur :D

Mike: Mandy would know if he’d been, not many blokes yell “your deluded, im telling admin” as they cum  :lol:
I'm not sure even Mandy would stretch to that roleplay   :lol:

Offline NervousJ

He does like to ruin a good thread with his bromance with mike. I mean stalking... :D

Offline cueball

I actually forgot this thread was about Mandy

Shame on you sucking, shame on you I say  :D

Maid will be apocolytically angry (apocolytically angry I say) if she thinks you've forgot her... you're nearly there, you're nearly knocking on her door, knocking on her door I say  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Shame on you sucking, shame on you I say  :D

Maid will be apocolytically angry (apocolytically angry I say) if she thinks you've forgot her... you're nearly there, you're nearly knocking on her door, knocking on her door I say  :lol:

I got as far as the a46 once, she wasnt working that late in the evening though, dunno if shes on the same number as that was a year ago but id still love the experience, dont want to be the odd one out  :D

Far as the a46 i say
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 10:05:07 pm by Iloveoral »

SEW15

I got as far as the a46 once, she wasnt working that late in the evening though, dunno if shes on the same number as that was a year ago but id still love the experience, dont want to be the odd one out  :D

Far as the a46 i say

She's got the same number as she had 2 years ago so you're in luck  :thumbsup: