Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork feedback.  (Read 822 times)

Offline craigyk

Hi guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

Do any of you guys look at AW feedback and compare what some WG have written about other guys and compare them to what they have written about you? I'm relatively new to this and have had a bit of a mind fuck regarding this, opinions please!

Offline Steely Dan

If you are really a long time lurker, then you will know that asking a trolling, negative question, is a poor way to start.

What did they write about you?  Which girl gave you weak feedback? Link please.

Offline hungrypunt

Jesus, hes back

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142316.0

if youve exprienced kentish and sally why no reviews?? again

Offline craigyk

Sorry, probably a wrong way to ask the question, I'm far from trolling. I've seen a few girls on AW and have got feedback from them that I interpret as pretty 'vanilla', yet read too much into feedback left for others. I'm probably not explaining it very well tbh.

Offline craigyk

Jesus, hes back

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142316.0

if youve exprienced kentish and sally why no reviews?? again

Sorry, I think you may be confusing me with someone else. My reviews will come in good time. Like I say. I have lurked for a good while and have only just joined.

Offline craigyk

Plus, who the hell is 'Sally' ?

Offline craigyk

I suppose the question should be more like 'Does anyone read the feedback left for them and take much notice of it' ? I'm only looking for experiences/advice really from more knowledgable guys.

Punter115

I give him nest feedback about the lady I have seen . I also look at the feedback the lady has gave me , but at my age, I know they are just being nice & tactful about an old guy who is way past his best.

Offline Mansell

AW Feedback should be taken with a pinch of salt. As long as it's positive don't worry about it.

Offline PepeMAGA

a lot of the time it will just be a cut and paste positive comment. sometimes there's something a bit more unique in there if there's more of a connection. but its never really going to be "I fell for this man, I'm going to have his children."
unless you're me, of course. :hi:

bigmanbigman

Aw feed back is totally useless unless you look at another punters feed back to see which girls hes seen to find a gem !!!

Offline OakTree

I suppose the question should be more like 'Does anyone read the feedback left for them and take much notice of it' ? I'm only looking for experiences/advice really from more knowledgable guys.

In a word, No!

Some punters get their ego stroked when they read things like Such a handsome man and what a fantastic fuck with such a big juicy cock etc, etc.

It's pretty meaningless really even if there was a small vein of truth in it it's not like you could add that to you C.V.

I rather suspect that this sort of flattery is a veiled attempt to get you to become a regular. They do often end it with hope to see you again soon.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 10:59:02 am by OakTree »

Offline craigyk

So the general consensus is that most of it is BS and veiled flattery. Probably not my finest first thread on a forum  but I'm not a WG or troll!! It was just something that got me curious and I just wanted like minded responses