Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this the only industry where everyone hates each other?  (Read 3738 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Blasphemy !!! :lol:.  YLF, is probably the MVP (the most value poster) on UKP.  We do hate WGs that take the piss out of us and dislike the ones that give us a half-assed service.  No one likes to waste money and their time.  At the end of the day, it's a transaction that works well when equilibrium is achieved and both parties are happy.

Thanks McGee, I love hookers and there are plenty who have given the impression that they liked me. This thread came about after I spend too long looking at some of the negative stuff on here, UKE and the can't be named whore forum, it struck me that there is strong dislike/hate in many instances....

Offline mrfishyfoo

........never begin to trust that a WG will deliver the goods until you get at least 2 good meets with her.

Means fuck all.

There is no service guarantee whatsoever even with a regular as they tend, in my experience, to relax. I work on the basis that with the really good pro$$ies MMMV (my mileage may vary) as it all depends on what "mood" they are in as to how well they will perform.

mcgee121

Means fuck all.

There is no service guarantee whatsoever even with a regular as they tend, in my experience, to relax. I work on the basis that with the really good pro$$ies MMMV (my mileage may vary) as it all depends on what "mood" they are in as to how well they will perform.

So they have no accountability it just depends on what mood they are in, right?  It seems like you are making excuses for them.  The TDDV (the donations don't vary  :D) and our conduct can't vary (i.e. being clean, polite etc.).  They need to let their other halves see their moody side.  You pay to be entertained.  If they aren't well or can't deliver their usual standard they should cancel the appointment.  I could never consider someone a regular if I have to worry about what mood they are in and have to keep my fingers crossed that I get a good punt.  The standard should be high every time and you should feel some "warmth" with a regular.

Offline Anadin

It's not hard to understand.  The alki buys the alcohol to "quench" his yearning for the drink even though he knows the drink is no good him.  Similar to the gambler who can't help making big stake bets even though he knows he is ruining himself financially.  Or the fat guy that can't stop drinking coke even though he knows it's bad for his health.  So it follows that some punters simply want to bust a nut (which is a need) even they know psychologically they don't feel great in the long run paying for sex.

Of course, we are all different and most of us on here don't think like that because we care about seeing good SPs.

So these chaps hate whores because they're addicts or nutters fair enough.

Offline peter purves

Sorry makes absolutely no sense to me. It's a warped perspective imho to hate someone you don't know anyway, and then feel the need to have sex with them

Have a look at wars, which invariably lead to raping and pillaging - a common historical occurrence over the millenia. And this is 'real hatred' as opposed to a mere dislike, prejudice etc.

Having sex with a WG or any woman needs not to be based on 'liking', rape (this time NOT in the context of wars) is one such example but nonetheless I understand your thinking and position
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 06:45:38 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrfishyfoo

So they have no accountability it just depends on what mood they are in, right?  It seems like you are making excuses for them.  The TDDV (the donations don't vary  :D) and our conduct can't vary (i.e. being clean, polite etc.).  They need to let their other halves see their moody side.  You pay to be entertained.  If they aren't well or can't deliver their usual standard they should cancel the appointment.  I could never consider someone a regular if I have to worry about what mood they are in and have to keep my fingers crossed that I get a good punt.  The standard should be high every time and you should feel some "warmth" with a regular.

Fucking hell MrAngry you've never had a good regular have you ??  :unknown: :unknown:

If you had you wouldn't have ranted all that fucking shite you did.  :dash: :dash:

TDDV ( the donations do vary  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:) with my regulars. I get a big discount  :yahoo: :yahoo: and yes there is warmth. I feel it everytime I spunk my load in their mouths.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 06:58:49 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Anadin

Have a look at wars, which invariably lead to raping and pillaging - a common historical occurrence over the millenia. And this is 'real hatred' as opposed to a mere dislike, prejudice etc.

Having sex with a WG or any woman needs not to be based on 'liking', rape (this time NOT in the context of wars) is one such example but nonetheless I understand your thinking and position

Well I get that it happens but then again I can't quite understand it, my empathic abilities just don't quite stretch far. I think I could fuck a glamazon I slightly disliked but fucking someone I hate let alone raping and pillaging an enemy. Well we're all different I suppose.

mcgee121

Fucking hell MrAngry you've never had a good regular have you ??  :unknown: :unknown:

If you had you wouldn't have ranted all that fucking shite you did.  :dash: :dash:

TDDV ( the donations do vary  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:) with my regulars. I get a big discount  :yahoo: :yahoo: and yes there is warmth. I feel it everytime I spunk my load in their mouths.

Strange response.  I'm not angry at all  :lol:.  But I do like your spirit, though.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 10:15:09 pm by mcgee121 »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Naughtyboy6

Try working in audit.

Aye your definitely a cunt then. Days of two for the workshop and one for my tool box were put to an end by one of your type.  :manhater:

Diehard

Punters hate the whores, hate pimps more, girls hate punters, yet blokes spend shitloads and hookers get rich.

It's a punters world and hookers hate that fact. Hookers don't get rich, they do what they must to survive but hate the men who take advantage of their circumstances. It's obvious that a poor person is likely to resent a well off person. If that poor person has to sleep with the better off person and do what they say in order to pay off debts that resentment runs very deep.

Punters hate hookers due to them being disorganised, liars, and in the main lazy in service production. This is no surprise. Customers want the best service in any walk of life.

Offline Home Alone

'Hate' is a very strong word. Using it in this context reminds me in a way of my long-departed OH. One of the things about her that pissed me off was her use of the word 'love' where I'd often use a more moderate word/phrase such as 'like' or 'am fond of'.

So applying that approach to this thread; and having it on good authority that I'm fairly high on the Fluffy spectrum ;) , I can't remember seeing a WG I've 'hated'. In fact, my reaction to the worst punt I can remember, about 5 or 6 years ago, was annoyance at myself for not having done 'due diligence' on the WG - I'd certainly not found this valuable resource then.

That was the only punt I can recall where I felt that I'd done the punter's equivalent of "pissing my money up the wall."