Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Things that turn you on  (Read 4722 times)

Offline Itsnotshy

Gently stroking her head while she's sucking my cock and then she looks up at me and our eyes meet.Eye contact always the biggest turn on for me.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 03:01:13 pm by Itsnotshy »

Online notcalledchris

Spreading open and admiring her cunt.  .pussies are beautiful things.  I love the variety of them that punting brings

Offline mothra

Pert grape fruit size tits
Slim
Petite
Has chemistry

Offline megaman

When I hear other people having sex and kissing too if I find the right bird.

Offline Citybased

There are loads of things that turn me on and these can change from girl to girl and be different as we move through life, but at the moment I am loving girls who have that gap at the top of the inner thigh when the legs are together, this looks great to me from the front and back, dressed or undressed...what it is called? Pussy/thigh gap maybe?

stokiemike

Lots of things.

Starting with the anticipation of the meet, then when you arrive and you actually find that you do fancy her. Next, following her upstairs especially if she's in heels and stockings with good legs or her arse is in front of you. Then DFK, undressing feeling those gorgeous tits her lips and tongue on your bare cock, licking her clit to orgasm, to any sex position, especially as you slide in for the first time. Finally the cum action, especially if it's cim with eye contact and she shows it to you.

Now, let me load up AW and get booking......

SM

Offline willie loman

I like sliding ones hand up the inside thigh until it meets the fabric of the pants, we are both standing when this happens. Listening to people at it through the wall is also a major turn on. Maybe there could be a desert island discs for perverts.

stokiemike

I like sliding ones hand up the inside thigh until it meets the fabric of the pants, we are both standing when this happens. Listening to people at it through the wall is also a major turn on. Maybe there could be a desert island discs for perverts.

Th noise through the wall thing is a bit pervy, but like me, I think most people find it a turn on. I booked a room in a cheap hotel and took along one of my regular wg's for a marathon 4 hour session. In the room next to us, a young couple had a 10 minute session. We started at 8pm and finished around 0030. She was really turned on by their passionate noises, but we definitely outdid them, and I'm now mid 50's, and my wg was mid 20's.

One of my best ever punts!

SM

Offline willie loman

Th noise through the wall thing is a bit pervy, but like me, I think most people find it a turn on. I booked a room in a cheap hotel and took along one of my regular wg's for a marathon 4 hour session. In the room next to us, a young couple had a 10 minute session. We started at 8pm and finished around 0030. She was really turned on by their passionate noises, but we definitely outdid them, and I'm now mid 50's, and my wg was mid 20's.

One of my best ever punts!

SM
If you visit certain saunas you can hear it from the changing room, toilet, or just through the bedroom wall. Curiously, the wgs always accuse their mates of exaggerating.