Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG you visit turns out to be someone you know!  (Read 10998 times)

Offline stevethebroker

Never bumped in to someone I know, it would be a bit of a fantasy if it did happen. Being out with a group of friends and knowing that you have slept with the hottest girl in the group. For those that are worried about discretion I would swear the girl would be more discreet than the paying guy.

stokiemike

If it was me it's simple.

I would only book her if I genuinely would have booked any wg by looking at her profile and photos which then appeal to me.

For me there has to be certain things on the profile, or even if she is red hot I will not book her. So if her profile didn't appeal to me I wouldn't book her just to see if it was who I thought it was - that's unfair.

That's the answer.

If you're only booking to be nosey and dig the "dirt" then don't do it. What she does out of work is her own business, as is yours.

SM

coa999

it's never happened to me, but then i'd be wary. if it were a co-worker, then i wouldn't risk it. i don't want rumours to spread around. if it were a friend of a family, then maybe.

Offline billybobsmith

Haven't had anyone I directly know but went with a girl in my town and found later she was a close friend of a work colleague on FB.

I do avoid my home town now, just in case.

Offline Widescreen

Interesting thread.....

Well, at School, many moons ago, we had one young lady who would give blow jobs and hand relief 'behind the bike sheds'....lol

She was good, very good.  Lads like me used to queue to see her, lunch times or on a nice summer evening in the local park.  She realised she was onto something and would 'request' a small donation, think it was a Half Crown for a BJ and a shilling for HR.....  She was only 16 when she started this little business.

Myself and another lad, were her security for a few months.  Yes, before you ask, we got freebies....

Anyway, there was never any chance of actual sex, that was never on the cards.  She had moved on to getting her ample tits out to be wanked on.  This was at a secluded spot a few miles away and we went on our mopeds, oh those were the days.  She always took a change of blouse and a towel, baby wipes etc.

Anyway, time passes, we all leave school.  Often wondered what had happened to her but we never kept in touch, in fact nobody from my year kept in touch.

Probably 6 or 7 years later, I am working for BT.  I get a fault on a residential line in a local town.  Well, bugger me, guess who opens the door.......  We chat, briefly, I fix the problem with the line, going back to the house "just to make sure its fine", if you know what I mean....lol

Then she tells me what she does for a living.  She is a hooker.....  The phone fault, had cost her money, as back then, mobiles did not exist and her number was in Contact Mags, etc.  She gave me a wonderful BJ, again and asked me to re-wire the house with phones in most rooms.  Hell Yes....

So, long story short, we kept in touch for the next 4 or 5 years, during which time, she moved to a big detached house, with 4 or 5 bedrooms, employed 3 other girls and made a shit load of money.  So did I, installing Telephone Systems, where calls could be transferred around the house, putting up fencing, in fact anything, she wanted.

She shagged me silly, time after time, she discovered she loved it and regretted not trying it sooner in her life.....

She made a wad of money, bought an old 'castle' in Scotland and moved North, she ran the house for a few years afterwards but then sold it and retired, in her late 20's I think.

We lost touch but as I was now married, popping out to Scotland to run a telephone extension would not have been very easy....

Often wonder what happened to her..

Offline rockstar

Interesting thread.....

Well, at School, many moons ago, we had one young lady who would give blow jobs and hand relief 'behind the bike sheds'....lol

She was good, very good.  Lads like me used to queue to see her, lunch times or on a nice summer evening in the local park.  She realised she was onto something and would 'request' a small donation, think it was a Half Crown for a BJ and a shilling for HR.....  She was only 16 when she started this little business.

Myself and another lad, were her security for a few months.  Yes, before you ask, we got freebies....

Anyway, there was never any chance of actual sex, that was never on the cards.  She had moved on to getting her ample tits out to be wanked on.  This was at a secluded spot a few miles away and we went on our mopeds, oh those were the days.  She always took a change of blouse and a towel, baby wipes etc.

Anyway, time passes, we all leave school.  Often wondered what had happened to her but we never kept in touch, in fact nobody from my year kept in touch.

Probably 6 or 7 years later, I am working for BT.  I get a fault on a residential line in a local town.  Well, bugger me, guess who opens the door.......  We chat, briefly, I fix the problem with the line, going back to the house "just to make sure its fine", if you know what I mean....lol

Then she tells me what she does for a living.  She is a hooker.....  The phone fault, had cost her money, as back then, mobiles did not exist and her number was in Contact Mags, etc.  She gave me a wonderful BJ, again and asked me to re-wire the house with phones in most rooms.  Hell Yes....

So, long story short, we kept in touch for the next 4 or 5 years, during which time, she moved to a big detached house, with 4 or 5 bedrooms, employed 3 other girls and made a shit load of money.  So did I, installing Telephone Systems, where calls could be transferred around the house, putting up fencing, in fact anything, she wanted.

She shagged me silly, time after time, she discovered she loved it and regretted not trying it sooner in her life.....

She made a wad of money, bought an old 'castle' in Scotland and moved North, she ran the house for a few years afterwards but then sold it and retired, in her late 20's I think.

We lost touch but as I was now married, popping out to Scotland to run a telephone extension would not have been very easy....

Often wonder what happened to her..

Great post :)