Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Busty Tina  (Read 928 times)

HaYuM

I'm really tempted as she looks stunning and has a few bits of feedback. Has anyone met with her before?

bigmanbigman

No link no location no chance !

HaYuM

Sorry gents, my first post link is below

External Link/Members Only

Saw her yday will post review tonight.

Location was Reading.

HaYuM

So I met Tina at her Flat off Napier Road. Good communication, parking was free and there are plenty of spaces. Was buzzed into a nice flat that was clean and discrete.

Tina answered the door and as usual couldn't see anything until after I had entered. She looks a little older than her profile suggests but has a great figure and her tits are real and great. We started off with a massage which was different to how most of the others I have seen start.

The massage was good and she got me in the mood with some teasing before turning me over and giving me ok oral. We moved around a little and tried some different positions but I really just wanted to cum on her tits so she finished me off by hand in between them.

I'm conflicted on this visit because Tina was very friendly and accommodating but it was clear it's nothing more than a job.

I don't think I'd go back but not because of bad service but because I don't think there would be anything more to see or try.

Offline Steely Dan

So I met Tina at her Flat off Napier Road. Good communication, parking was free and there are plenty of spaces. Was buzzed into a nice flat that was clean and discrete.

Tina answered the door and as usual couldn't see anything until after I had entered. She looks a little older than her profile suggests but has a great figure and her tits are real and great. We started off with a massage which was different to how most of the others I have seen start.

The massage was good and she got me in the mood with some teasing before turning me over and giving me ok oral. We moved around a little and tried some different positions but I really just wanted to cum on her tits so she finished me off by hand in between them.

I'm conflicted on this visit because Tina was very friendly and accommodating but it was clear it's nothing more than a job.

I don't think I'd go back but not because of bad service but because I don't think there would be anything more to see or try.

i think you mean to post this as a review.  And she is in E England....

HaYuM

Reading is South east, she isn't here now so may well be in the east. How do I move the post to reviews, can a moderator do that for me?

Offline Steely Dan

Reading is South east, she isn't here now so may well be in the east. How do I move the post to reviews, can a moderator do that for me?
if you saw her in Reading then post in SE, my bad.  Just cut and paste and start a new thread.

HaYuM