Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Titchfield EE girl?  (Read 622 times)

Offline hampshirehog

This might be a long shot, but does anyone remember a review on an EE girl in Titchfield area?  She had quite good feedback on here, but didn't advertise on aw - I think it was through vivastreet or somewhere.
My search-fu seems to be weak at the moment, and I can't seem to find her anywhere.
Any links would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Chooser

This might be a long shot, but does anyone remember a review on an EE girl in Titchfield area?  She had quite good feedback on here, but didn't advertise on aw - I think it was through vivastreet or somewhere.
My search-fu seems to be weak at the moment, and I can't seem to find her anywhere.
Any links would be greatly appreciated.

I think you mean Ema who is a lovely Slovakian girl in Locks Heath and only advertises on Fridayad. There is feedback for her on UKP and I saw her last week - highly recommended!  :)

Offline hampshirehog

She could be the one - the name rings a bell :)
Dont suppose you know where abouts she is in locks heath? I might have a window of opportunity to pop out tonight for a quick punt without housemates asking too many questions......

Offline Chooser

She could be the one - the name rings a bell :)
Dont suppose you know where abouts she is in locks heath? I might have a window of opportunity to pop out tonight for a quick punt without housemates asking too many questions......

I don't think she would want her address on here? Locks Heath is not that big a place. If you are going to see her, send her a text and she will send you her post code which should help you!  ;)