Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CATHY THE FAMOUS ONE  (Read 2172 times)

50 review(s) for CATHY THE FAMOUS ONE (40 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rigdick

Id been looking for a while on AW at her profile as she had everything i was looking for, Tiny body, did all the services I wanted and the right price.  Although that is what had put me off for so long.  £45 for half hour.   Anyway I took the plunge.  Communication was good. I arrived on time and was directed to her flat.  As i approached the door ( solid wood with an iron security gate) my first thought was to get put of here its a drug den!!.  However there where lots of good reviews and as usual I listened to my cock on I knocked.   Was greeted by a very cheerful tiny little thing dressed as i had requested.  The flat was ok but could do with a clean.   Once in the bedroom was offered a shower but declined, she was okay with that.   She then had her tongue straight down my throat.  Great kisser.  I bent her over the end over and gave her ass and pussy a good licking.  onto the bed and she took all my cock, she seemed to love her job and was up for anything.  I asked to fucj her ass, £10 extra she says, very nice thanks so I did.  Then back to a sloppy BJ and came in mouth and all over her face.  20 minutes I was done.  She did ask if I wanted to go again and although my mind said yes My body said no.  Only charged me £50 including anal as I was done early.

Overall what a great find.  Tiny body willing to do anything for the price most would pay for a wank.  My advice would be clean your flat.
 :hi:

Offline donnybob

Who and where?????
If you click on the AW link it says Leeds in the first line

Offline Neptune

If you click on the AW link it says Leeds in the first line
I dont think the post from Goldfinch was visable to me when i posted

Offline Neptune

Cheers for the review. Ive been uming and ahing as to whether see Cathy or not. I think for the price i shall give her a go in 2019

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review. Ive been uming and ahing as to whether see Cathy or not. I think for the price i shall give her a go in 2019

2019?... now don't you be rushing in  :lol:

Offline Neptune

2019?... now don't you be rushing in  :lol:
Spent all me cash on 2 gals last week!!

Offline cueball

Spent all me cash on 2 gals last week!!
You saving up for the next twelve months then?  :lol:

Offline Neptune