Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Xmas and New Year Influx  (Read 1537 times)

Offline Happylad

From sheer boredom I`ve just done a trawl through the AW list of Pro$$ies in my immediate area.  Including a few apparently newly arrived from other areas there have been 22 new arrivals over the last month, of which no less than 9 offer bareback, and none have so far attracted any Feedback  At least 6 of these are obviously indebted to Sergei for their Profiles but most of the remainder appear to be the latest batch of home grown apprentices.

I suspect that most of them will have disappeared within a few months - is this just the latest way of paying for the family Xmas?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
From sheer boredom I`ve just done a trawl through the AW list of Pro$$ies in my immediate area.  Including a few apparently newly arrived from other areas there have been 22 new arrivals over the last month, of which no less than 9 offer bareback, and none have so far attracted any Feedback  At least 6 of these are obviously indebted to Sergei for their Profiles but most of the remainder appear to be the latest batch of home grown apprentices.

I suspect that most of them will have disappeared within a few months - is this just the latest way of paying for the family Xmas?

Indeed..... It's that time of the season when Xmas Presents have to be paid for, if Credit Cards were used by the WGs.

This also affects punters as well. Speaking to some WGs in the past, some punters curtail their visits during these months, those that have spent additional money during the Christmas break. Even punters can feel the pinch!!

Offline CBPaul

I did a couple of searches over Christmas, bored with no intention of punting but curious as to who was about. Slim pickings in my area and it looked like Sergei and band of profiles had taken a well earned break.

Last night it was back to usual, loads of new profiles, 10 offering all services for 75 quid an hour, some new and some familiar pictures. Interesting that these account for a good 50% of the profiles coming up on my searches and no obvious profiles of short term prossies who are broke after Christmas, sadly.

Curious6705

I did a couple of searches over Christmas, bored with no intention of punting but curious as to who was about. Slim pickings in my area and it looked like Sergei and band of profiles had taken a well earned break.

Last night it was back to usual, loads of new profiles, 10 offering all services for 75 quid an hour, some new and some familiar pictures. Interesting that these account for a good 50% of the profiles coming up on my searches and no obvious profiles of short term prossies who are broke after Christmas, sadly.

My completely biased and unscientific opinion is that the week between Christmas and New Year is a good time to punt, because there are still some WGs around, and most punters are "locked up" with their families.

Early January - forget it - many WGs are still on hols, and there are punters who've been locked up with their families over Christmas and New Year, are back at work \ free again, and have been scheming and planning and gasping for a punt all that time they've been on the leash.

As January wears on, WGs come back on stream, punters have had their New Year punts that they've been deprived of over Christmas, and credit card bills and bank statements start landing on punters doormats.

Dodo

My completely biased and unscientific opinion is that the week between Christmas and New Year is a good time to punt, because there are still some WGs around, and most punters are "locked up" with their families.

Early January - forget it - many WGs are still on hols, and there are punters who've been locked up with their families over Christmas and New Year, are back at work \ free again, and have been scheming and planning and gasping for a punt all that time they've been on the leash.

As January wears on, WGs come back on stream, punters have had their New Year punts that they've been deprived of over Christmas, and credit card bills and bank statements start landing on punters doormats.
So the price comes down............. Yea??

Simplysimon

Cambs has seen a lot of new profiles appearing then either not being logged into again or just disappearing , also a lot of profiles changing name

Offline seeker

Glasgow board of aw almost down to half of usual 18 to 30 year olds.
Didn't check the over 30s as of no interest to me .
Also  a few have put their prices up  :thumbsdown:
silly cows...don't they know Xmas is passed.
Back to austerity  :(

Offline Steve2

Interesting. In my local area (NW London ) which is normally very prolific for new, VFM girls, there have been virtually no newly registered profiles that look even remotely interesting since Christmas day

Curious6705

So the price comes down............. Yea??

That would be logical - and we all know how logical this industry is.

I'll probably be happy just to be able to book a WG easily if demand has dropped a bit.