Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aliases on Adultwork  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Hobbit

Does anyone know how long it takes for aliases to drop off your Adultwork account? Is it 3 months or 6 months? Also, is there any way to speed up the process?

Thanks.

James999

Yes, I'll PM you how.

But DON'T Publish on the open forum  :hi:

Offline AnthG

Its 6 months in answer to the when the alias drops off.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Hobbit

Its 6 months in answer to the when the alias drops off.

Thanks. Do you know how you can check if you have aliases on your account?

Offline AnthG

Thanks. Do you know how you can check if you have aliases on your account?

Its only offering service accounts that can show you this. So you could ask permission to message a girl on the forums via AW for her to tell you.

Or you could just setup another offering services account to do it yourself.

To be honest, the fix that James would have messaged you with is what I would do and forget worrying about the above.

Offline Hobbit

Its only offering service accounts that can show you this. So you could ask permission to message a girl on the forums via AW for her to tell you.

Or you could just setup another offering services account to do it yourself.

To be honest, the fix that James would have messaged you with is what I would do and forget worrying about the above.

Okay, thanks.

JamesEvans

Yes, I'll PM you how.

James999  could you help me out on deleting my accounts for good please... I appreciate that it is not to be published...p.s I new here and need a lttle help please???

Offline AnthG

James999  could you help me out on deleting my accounts for good please... I appreciate that it is not to be published...p.s I new here and need a lttle help please???

I don't think anyone would be able to PM you as you are brand new to the forum and I think you need to have a certain number of posts before you can be PMed. But if you delete the alias account this won't fix it on the account you have remaining it will still show aliases existed.

testwater

So silly question, if I had a AW account and then deleted it and then set up a new account from a different email address, but using the same phone number as my punting phone would this show as an alias?

I always look at AW using private mode on the browser (Chrome).
Just wondering as I deleted my last account due to meeting someone, we subsequently went our separate ways so reactivated it. This was in a space of 4 months.

Thanks

JamesEvans

I don't think anyone would be able to PM you as you are brand new to the forum and I think you need to have a certain number of posts before you can be PMed. But if you delete the alias account this won't fix it on the account you have remaining it will still show aliases existed.

thanks for the heads up...TBH I just want to delete everything . I put up 5 aliases with a WG I fancied and realised how foolish I've been chasing  something that isn't real...I just want to get the hell out and put it all behind me.

Offline Williamm

Yes, I'll PM you how.

James999 can you please help me to remove the aliases on my account.