Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trying elsewhere  (Read 1881 times)

Offline MartyW

Hi all, as suggested I did the real thing away on work in London (as opposed to all the unreal reviews in NI). It cost plenty, so no real savings but she was fucking brilliant and Lord Morrow can kiss the Chief Constable arse lol.

Just thought I'd let you all know :)

Offline maxQ

I have a hotlist full of girls I'd like to see next time I'm in London

Offline MartyW

I have a hotlist full of girls I'd like to see next time I'm in London

Put her on your HL if you're OK with the dough. She was great!

Offline Peken

Lol! Good man 👍 glad to see you got good service - I’m considering a jump across the pond in the next few weeks either to London Luton or Glasgow/Edinburgh and a punt is firmly on the cards, this time it’s not fictional it’s for real sooo morrow can kiss my arse as well 😂

Offline MartyW

Lol! Good man 👍 glad to see you got good service - I’m considering a jump across the pond in the next few weeks either to London Luton or Glasgow/Edinburgh and a punt is firmly on the cards, this time it’s not fictional it’s for real sooo morrow can kiss my arse as well 😂

I'm lucky as work has me there about 6 times between now and July. It's not just the legal thing. If you do your homework beforehand you can get a close to 100% certain good girl. Mine had loads of ukp feedback. I'm sure you know not to bother with AW feedback. Also the ukp reviews can be a good guide. The other day a fella fired off 1000 only to be disappointed. So it's not all good, can you just imagine how you'd feel in his situation?

Happy hunting (I'll review each one I see)
BTW my review of Sandra is on the London section, forgot to say!

Offline Bryan11

who did you meet? spill the details

Offline pussylover76

Well done Marty. I'm not sure what colours you wear when you are playing away, I hope you get your first hat trick soon.  :drinks:

My current ISP & mobile network are no longer compatible with UKP so it looks like I will be on the bench for a while.
If something changes I hope the manager gives me another run out before I hang up my boots.

Take care out there folks  :thumbsup: