Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySally  (Read 3745 times)

Offline Bigpaul2k

just Noticed SexySally profile is gone completely on AW or has she changed it ?

Offline sim0256

It's not always on Aw as Sally is not working all the time , She tours and shows profile when and where she is working.

Offline Bigpaul2k

It's not always on Aw as Sally is not working all the time , She tours and shows profile when and where she is working.

yea sometimes tho this time she is off my Hot List etc like completely gone

Offline Suko85

Just checked to see if she was back in Belfast gutted. hope she will be back touring soon.

Offline pussylover76

Why don't you check back in 2027 with your next post? #gutted
 :unknown:

Just checked to see if she was back in Belfast gutted. hope she will be back touring soon.

Offline KeenPunter

Have you seen her before?

Offline sim0256

Have you seen her before?

Maybe he gets off following the dates of her visits to Belfast ! 

Offline Roman77

New profile on AW for Sexy Sally and a raise in prices. No way she’s 43.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline frankcastle

Pretty sure she told me 50 few years back 🤔 lol
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 03:02:25 pm by frankcastle »

Offline Belfastpunt69

Don't know why you think this is Sexy Sally as it aint

Offline Belfastpunt69

Don't know why you think this is Sexy Sally as it aint

I actually might have to eat my words, though I'm somewhat suspicious as the profile writing seems similar but the full sleeve tattoo on the pic is either a fake pic or just gone for it. I've texted her to ask if she's a new profile and full sleeve tattoo.
Just seems very sus indeed.

Offline Belfastpunt69

I've just ate my words, she replied back saying that it's her

Offline Roman77

BP69, her AW reviews still refer to her as Sexy Sally so thought it must be her. Older photos didn't show a sleeve tattoo on her arm. Noticed to she’s in back in Belfast from tomorrow according to EI.

Offline Belfastpunt69

Yeah as I said she replied back to me saying it was her

Offline Bigpaul2k

Are the tattoos a new edition ? i don't rember seeing any tattoos on her older profile

Offline sim0256

Defo Sally , she has been touring in Jersey , possible the new name is to play to French connection of the Island !  I'm not sure it's an advantage in Belfast tho.
 Price increase hardly a surprise. From what I know accom in Belfast is expensive and very hard to get. The site for sally needs a bit of a clean up with old tour dates etc. still showing.
I think the tattoo photo is one from a photographers catalogue used just for promo purposes . the setting is just not normal !
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 09:30:25 am by sim0256 »

Offline conno7777

Definitely her, booked in for another visit to her as it's been a while. Don't know why she's used a picture that doesn't appear to be her in the black and white one, but the other 2 100% are Sally.