Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha Naughty- Bounds Green  (Read 2235 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5570344) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Spiro68

External Link/Members Only
Saw her a couple of weeks ago.
Responsive on text and meet fixed within an hour of first contact.
She is based in a decent house ten mins walk from Bounds Green station.
£40 for a 15 minute pump and dump
She told me she was 22 and I believed her. Good looking girl, medium build and height, lovely pert tits, more than a handful. Typical Hungarian olive skin. Basically a sultry young tart. I was happy. Stripped off and onto the bed for light kissing whilst we groped each other.
Offered ow or owo. I took the latter and she scooted between my legs and sucked me nicely for a good five minutes. I’d taken a pill but still a man of  my age has no business being that hard. Got her to climb on top and she bounced for a few minutes before I came hard.
I don’t know how these young girls manage it with flabby older men like me but I enjoyed her friendly if business like approach.
I think I will go back.

Offline Justinwalker

Yeah I booked this one twice then when I get there on the said time silence no answer no text back total
ghosting or whatever the f.. don’t know why she does that so weird

Offline MLawro93

Yeah I booked this one twice then when I get there on the said time silence no answer no text back total
ghosting or whatever the f.. don’t know why she does that so weird

You need to write a negative review for that. Especially if she has done it twice mate.