Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina_love1 - Ilford. I should have known better  (Read 1144 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5273172) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline lovebigboobz

Hi,
Iiterally just came out of the punt and writing this as I sit in car.
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Half hour £50

I've called a few numbers today and majority didn't pick up or fully booked.

I then found Angelina and was taken in by her boobs. I had a feeling that she'd be bigger in real life and facially less attractive but the power of the chebs won me over and reluctantly made that call for a half hour visit.

When she opened the door I should have walked as didn't find her attractive but I could see the bazookas trying escape from all angles. She then asked me to go up the stairs only to he met by another working girl. I quickly entered the room. Ah, the room... It was the worst I've seen and when I sat on it, I felt the springs around my bundha...

I'd she say in her late 30s. Face is proper caked with makeup. She was wearing what looked like gym wear.

I told her that I'd like half hour for a massage, covered oral and hand relief.

She took the money and went away for a few minutes.

I got undressed and waited. She then came back and got undressed. She took her top off then her bra to release the juggernauts..... To say I was disappointed is an understatement. The juggernauts nearly touched her toes.

I told her to put the rubber on and give me a BJ... I also old her that I love my balls being licked..she said she doesn't do that....This is a first for me. I've never been refused some good licking.  The BJ was half hearted... I then told her to take the rubber off and give me a hand job. As she got up and breathed my way, this is when the stench of her breathe hit me... I was so confused as I couldnt figure out at that point if it was her breath or her kittycat.... But it  was confirned it was her breathe each time she was breathing my way. To avoid this, I thought it was he best to create some kind of distance so I asked for a titwank.... But guess what, she doesn't do it either.... Anyhow, it's now 7 minutes int he meeting and I asked her to get the lube out and finish me off with her hands.  I came, got dressed and left.

Avoid this one like the plague. Do not be taken in by those boobs.

This was the shortest punt... Last just under 10 minutes.

Offline webpunter

Thanks for plucking up the courage to share your experience with this munter

Without wanting to make matters worse this equates to £300 for the hour  :dash:

A unit like this one is a proper 6 to 8 pinter

After a session @ the boozer its to the parlour for a R&T

Beer goggles firmly on, its shut your eyes time

You promise yourself that you'll never do it again & hope that your mates dont find out

As for being sober  :scare:   At least if you are wasted the events will mostly remove themselves from your brain

We all know that if you cant remember it doesn't count, phew TFFT

Half hour £50

This was the shortest punt... Last just under 10 minutes.

Offline Hulk001

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience dude. Was her place discrete?

Also have her verification photo.

Verification pic removed as per rules.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 07:55:35 pm by daviemac »
Banned reason: Posting veri pics despite twice being told they aren't allowed.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lillythesavage

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience dude. Was her place discrete?

Also have her verification photo.

I think a read of site rules might help you.

Do you want to know so you can visit after that review?  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 08:01:06 pm by Head1 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think a read of site rules might help you.

Do you want to know so you can visit after that review?  :lol:
He's tried twice to revive the review with the verification pic in, twice I've deleted his post and twice I've sent him a PM telling him it's against the rules and he can't link to it.

He's been here 4 1/2 years so won't be missed when I ban him.

Offline lillythesavage

He's tried twice to revive the review with the verification pic in, twice I've deleted his post and twice I've sent him a PM telling him it's against the rules and he can't link to it.

He's been here 4 1/2 years so won't be missed when I ban him.

Lol, and there was me thinking a newbie  :D,

Do you not think those around that long are using the site for strange means? Def. strange if he wants info after that review.  :vomit:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Lol, and there was me thinking a newbie  :D,

Do you not think those around that long are using the site for strange means? Def. strange if he wants info after that review.  :vomit:
The review with the veri pic in he twice tried to revive was from 2017.    :wacko:

Offline lillythesavage

The review with the veri pic in he twice tried to revive was from 2017.    :wacko:

Very strange  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Very strange  :unknown:
6 o'clock he tried to post on the thread, I deleted it and sent him a PM not to do it,  7 o'clock he tried again on the same thread, I sent another PM telling him he can't do it, then 7.30 he posted the link.   :wacko:

Offline Atrueyorkie

I feel your pain OP recently went through a shit punt. I too was misled by the pictures. I would say looking at these aw photos I can tell she’s fat as shit. Angled photos pointing down, most likely to avoid showing that beer belly. We’ve all had a nut we’ve regretted, chin up hopefully your next won’t be bad  :hi:

Offline lillythesavage

6 o'clock he tried to post on the thread, I deleted it and sent him a PM not to do it,  7 o'clock he tried again on the same thread, I sent another PM telling him he can't do it, then 7.30 he posted the link.   :wacko:

You have Patience  :D,  can only be an attempt to promote though surely, why else come out of the shadows with persistence  :unknown: