Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughtyyalice - Liverpool Street EC2M - Curvy slim-thicc Brazilian  (Read 9234 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5031965) (22 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shadow314

Link: External Link/Members Only

Only the one review of Alice on here but seems she's moved on from that crew, now sharing with x Foxy Natalia x.  Liked the look of her pics so booked for £180 for the hour with very quick replies on text.
Location is (surprisingly as stated) just 1 min from the station. Nice apartment though lots of stairs.

Alice is oh so delightfully curvy. 5'2" with lightly tanned skin and the obligatory Brazilian-girl tan lines, soft skin, enhanced pierced C cups, slim waist, lovely big butt and pretty little feet.  Crazy hip to waist ratio :D
Stated age of 24 is believable.  She's now a brunette with long hair tied up and greeted me with in sexy red lingerie and a beaming smile.    Enjoyed looking at her from every angle possible.
Paperwork then in for some kissing. Lots of sensual LFK with hints of DFK from time to time. Kissed her all over as I took in her figure, including a play with her feet.  She's quite vocal throughout giving me lots of compliments and feedback.
OWO by the mirror with a nice view of her squatting. Again quite sensual. Slow sucking and teasing, sloppy with good eye contact, licked and sucked all over, working the balls too.  Gradually eased her deeper and happy to have her head held down as she pleasured me with her tongue.
Swapped round for some RO. Nice pussy and she's rather excitable. Came nicely.
Rubber on and fucked in mish. Rather tight, and a bundle of energy below me and we snogged and fucked.  Flipped her legs up, with a little suck on her toes, before finishing in the bag.

Bit of chat intra-round.  She's a friendly girl, easy to talk to.  Soon went to snogging for round 2 with her jerking me off as I fingered her.
Bit of OWO before getting her to jump on top.  Nice enthusiastic rider in cowgirl, probably the Latina stereo-type, and she went for it grabbing the headboard as she rode me.
Turned her round for some reverse CG.  Fuck me, what a view of her butt bouncing away on my cock :dance:
Doggy next of course, enjoyed me slapping her ass, as I sure enjoyed doing her.  Pulled her legs together to get the full effect of her wide hips tiny waist, and fucked her down into prone to a finish.

I had a brilliant time with Alice, lovely girl and sure enjoyed her curves.  Very much a GFE meeting.  A little pricey at £180, but I was happy.

My Ratings
Face 6/10
Body 8/10
Personality 8/10
Service 8/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 39/50

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 09:33:51 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline bst

Nice punt and review OP. Pretty good effective TOFTT there.

Those toes, feet, legs look scrumptious....
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Momodan38

Cheers for the review  :drinks:

Added to HL.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the reivew. She does look fine. Onto the HL she goes.

Online tergil

Currently Accessing From:Greece
I might try her if she returns

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hopefully with Greek on the menu. :D

Offline Momodan38

hopefully using VPN and still in the UK.

BST’s vouch for her feet is very enticing indeed. Gonna follow OP’s reviews more :D

Offline Shadow314

BST’s vouch for her feet is very enticing indeed. Gonna follow OP’s reviews more :D

She definitely showcases them in her pics and seemed to like the attention I gave them, though I didn't go for the full footjob.
I'll tend to include a mention of a girl's feet in my reviews.  Noticed you do the same, though probably with more detail  :hi:

Offline bst

She definitely showcases them in her pics and seemed to like the attention I gave them

Yup I noticed that in pics and also got the impression from your report that she did like the said attention. She is a very promising proposition to me right now - I haven't seen a Brazilian/South Am prossie in a little while either now I think about it. Good to see kissing and OWO on the table also.

Offline Momodan38

She definitely showcases them in her pics and seemed to like the attention I gave them, though I didn't go for the full footjob.
I'll tend to include a mention of a girl's feet in my reviews.  Noticed you do the same, though probably with more detail  :hi:
Cheers.

Any mention of feet action in future reviews like this one will be greatly appreciated!

Offline bst

Just noticed some similarities between her FAQs and HSG External Link/Members Only. I knew I saw similar comments regarding social and "working girl" before.

So given HSG's stellar rep it seems Alice is in good company. On the other hand same Sergei/Svetlana/Pablo/etc
Maybe it's just me but once I go above a certain price range I want genuine independent...

Offline Shadow314

« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 09:48:05 pm by Shadow314 »