Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Punt - Bristol  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Conchord91

I’m looking to do my first punt soon, scared of getting catfished/bait and switched though. Would really appreciate some advice on how to tell if a SP is genuine and where I should look for one. I live in Bristol so looking for one local to here, I can drive so probs looking at a 25 mile radius and a budget of 150. Any advice from some more seasoned campaigners?

Online Coriniumstud

External Link/Members Only

Rebecca -Warmley Bristol

I’d highly recommend Rebecca, definitely won’t find a better wg in the Bristol area :thumbsup:

Offline bristolnick

Are you looking for a GFE or PSE?

Offline Jop

Offline lamboman

Yeah can't go wrong with Becky.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline southern punter

Could go to a parlour.  No such thing as bait and switch when the options are stood right in front of you.  No security concerns about anyone having your phone number / needing to get a punting phone.

Offline justalad

Offline Starship

Could go to a parlour.  No such thing as bait and switch when the options are stood right in front of you.  No security concerns about anyone having your phone number / needing to get a punting phone.

I'd recommend Hannah at The Ambassador, a lovely, friendly young lady. Open 7 days a week with prices from £70.00.

Offline LipLover

Slightly above your price point, but I would recommend:-

Ava Valentine (External Link/Members Only) - £170/hr

or

Gorgeous Vicky (External Link/Members Only) - £160/hr

Hope you have a good one whoever you choose!

Offline JimmySW

Slightly above your price point, but I would recommend:-

Gorgeous Vicky (External Link/Members Only) - £160/hr

£140 for 45 minutes - just saying!

Offline Fuzzyduck

I’m looking to do my first punt soon, scared of getting catfished/bait and switched though. Would really appreciate some advice on how to tell if a SP is genuine and where I should look for one. I live in Bristol so looking for one local to here, I can drive so probs looking at a 25 mile radius and a budget of 150. Any advice from some more seasoned campaigners?

Mya does the occasional spot in Bristoi, though she's now priced beyond your budget.

You've got some good options here mate - I think it will boil down to your personal preference. For future requests, it would make sense to give more of an indication of (a) physical preferences and (b) what services you are after. Also, please do report back in the form of a review after you've popped your cherry. Good luck.

Offline LipLover

Mya does the occasional spot in Bristoi, though she's now priced beyond your budget.

To echo JimmySW's post, Maya also does £140 for 45 minutes!

Offline dickdaveoc

Sarah is a good first punt, very pretty imo, plus she’s a nice girl.