Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monique from cleo's Highbridge  (Read 3499 times)

Offline Paxo72

Anyone know what happened to Monique as she doesn't seem to be at Cleo's anymore, wondered if she'd gone solo or somewhere else?

Shame if she's quit, she was a great punt

Offline lostandfound

Is that a girl with nice tits - fair size? If so think I remember her telling me she lived in Bristol, so maybe she's working there?

Offline Paxo72

Yes, nice tits and a tattoo of a peach on her bum  :thumbsup:

Offline Darlinpunter

My favourite there was Roxy but she hasn't been around for a couple of years now.

Offline Paxo72

Yes, Roxy was a dirty little minx, not sure who's best there now tbh  :unknown:

Offline gonewest

My favourite there was Roxy but she hasn't been around for a couple of years now.

Mine too.  Kim and Emily were worth a visit as well.  Happy days  :D

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Ok so sadly I missed the boat on all those memory lane hotties - is there anyone working in Cleos now worth a visit?
Also do you have to still sit with other punters & get to select which girl you want when they become free?
TBH I’m a tad nervous about bumping into someone I know, maybe i’ll wear a cap & dark glasses  :cool:

Offline whaleears

Is Emily still there? Was told she's no longer at Mellisa's in Kingwood either & pulled down her AW profile (Not sure if she managed it or not tbh)

Offline gonewest

Is Emily still there? Was told she's no longer at Mellisa's in Kingwood either & pulled down her AW profile (Not sure if she managed it or not tbh)

Emily left a few years ago and is an indy.  She tours mainly in the SW as Rachel-superstar and works from hotels.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd really like to see her again but so far the £165 an hour price tag has put me off!!  :scare:
I much preferred the £50 for 45 minutes at Cleo's   :D

Offline snaitram99

Haven't been to Cleo's for years unfortunately as rarely get over that way. Got used to sitting in communal waiting room, drinking tea and chatting about traffic on the M5 waiting for the girls to line up. Remember Saffron, Linzi, Nina and her sister (but not the name). Presume all retired or moved on now?

Offline MarkyT

I am new on here and also wondering if Monique is working elsewhere since Cleo's?

Offline lostandfound

Haven't been to Cleo's for years unfortunately as rarely get over that way. Got used to sitting in communal waiting room, drinking tea and chatting about traffic on the M5 waiting for the girls to line up. Remember Saffron, Linzi, Nina and her sister (but not the name). Presume all retired or moved on now?

Nina was great but left for college maybe ten years ago?

Saffie I could take or leave. last time I saw her she was totally wasted from a weekend on the lash inc drugs.

Offline Alxxx69

Speaking of `Cleos does anyone know what happened to Jenna ?
 - I think she was from Bristol - left a couple of years ago.

Bill_Payer

I've had some bloody good punts at Cleo's in the past.  I've not been in a few years but must say I've been tempted of late.
Someone mentioned Saffron, she was epic. There was a regular that was soloing in WSM a couple years ago, Monique maybe? She seems to have vanished now.

Sitting in the waiting room is an odd experience for sure, I was  in my early 20's when I was a regular - surrounded by 50 somethings, jeez my heart used to skip everytime that door chime went off.

Offline snaitram99

I've had some bloody good punts at Cleo's in the past.  I've not been in a few years but must say I've been tempted of late.
Someone mentioned Saffron, she was epic. There was a regular that was soloing in WSM a couple years ago, Monique maybe? She seems to have vanished now.

Sitting in the waiting room is an odd experience for sure, I was  in my early 20's when I was a regular - surrounded by 50 somethings, jeez my heart used to skip everytime that door chime went off.

You must have stood out as a youngster, usually all at least 40 more likely 50. Kate trying to keep some conversation up, nobody mentioning what they were there for, then girls come out and line up for next punter to choose. Totally unlike other parlours but somehow comforting.

Saffie was very good, not aware of any drug issues, but her weight did seem to vary. Remembered now Nina's sister was called Gabby. Slimmer and I think a bit older. Nina said she got into it when found Gabby had a lot of cash stashed and told where it came from.

One girl said she was raising money to get to the Olympics, something horsey. No idea if bullshit. Last time went there, few years ago now, saw a slim girl with small tits, ok by me, called Robyn I think. Would have liked to see her again but no opportunity to get over that way.

Bill_Payer

You must have stood out as a youngster, usually all at least 40 more likely 50. Kate trying to keep some conversation up, nobody mentioning what they were there for, then girls come out and line up for next punter to choose. Totally unlike other parlours but somehow comforting.

Saffie was very good, not aware of any drug issues, but her weight did seem to vary. Remembered now Nina's sister was called Gabby. Slimmer and I think a bit older. Nina said she got into it when found Gabby had a lot of cash stashed and told where it came from.

One girl said she was raising money to get to the Olympics, something horsey. No idea if bullshit. Last time went there, few years ago now, saw a slim girl with small tits, ok by me, called Robyn I think. Would have liked to see her again but no opportunity to get over that way.

Yes the horsey girl, damn good ride as the reputation would have you believe, I've even seen her pic on Tinder in the past.

Bill_Payer

Anyone know what happened to Monique as she doesn't seem to be at Cleo's anymore, wondered if she'd gone solo or somewhere else?

Shame if she's quit, she was a great punt

She is still there  :thumbsup:

Offline Paxo72

Yes she is back after 7 months sebatical, not sure I'm liking the new hair cut though

Offline Hubert

Yes she is back after 7 months sebatical, not sure I'm liking the new hair cut though

Spoke to Kate today who said she was back, great news.  What’s with the haircut ?

Bill_Payer

New haircut is rather short..... One less thing to get in the way when receiving head.

Offline Paxo72

She offered me bb last time I saw her which has really pissed me off as now I won’t see her again, beware everyone she obviously isn’t just offering this to me  :angry:

Offline Paxo72

Just heard the sad news that Monique has died recently. RIP TO A LOVELY GIRL

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
Was this monique who would have worked at ambassodor in bristol many years ago?
A gap in front teeth around age 40?

Offline Paxo72

I believe so, I know she had been at cleo’s a long time and that she worked at a parlour in Bristol beforehand

Offline Hubert

Just heard the sad news that Monique has died recently. RIP TO A LOVELY GIRL

Really sad news, always got on really well with her.  Am sure I’d heard that she had cancer a few years back, but had come through it, but the new “haircut” aroused my suspicions again.

RIP

Offline TPotts

Little Caribbean chick? Scar on her forehead?