Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Price of BJ in Chinese Massage parlor  (Read 1468 times)

Offline ScrummyScones

Hey fellas,

Noob here, so pls be gentle  :D  :drinks:

Local Chinese massage is £45 for an hour and £20 for HE. Really looking for a BJ. What should I expect to pay? Located in Surrey. 

Thanks in advance.

Offline bhudda

1. not all will do it
2. some who do it won't do it for everyone
3. some will only do ow
4. some will do it for £20 (on top of the £20 for he)
5. some will ask a stupid amount, I would never pay more than £60 on top of the £45 for the massage cos I've had full sex plus bj for that from several
6. Nearly all will ask for more than they will accept if you haggle a bit (but don't be aggresive). 

which is your local?

Offline Jonestown

Also, not many will do it the first time you see them, you might have to go back a few times till they feel comfortable with you.

Offline houseboot

Hey fellas,

Noob here, so pls be gentle  :D  :drinks:

Local Chinese massage is £45 for an hour and £20 for HE. Really looking for a BJ. What should I expect to pay? Located in Surrey. 

Thanks in advance.

If you're really looking for a BJ ... why go to a Massage shop?

Massage shops are predominately for .... Massage.

Yes, some (most) will offer HE, some (certainly not all) B2B but (and I differ with bhudda on this point) very FEW will offer BJ .... and with regards to going back a few times (Jonestown's point) .... the lady will have probably moved on as a lot of the shops operate a rota system.

Offline bhudda

If you're really looking for a BJ ... why go to a Massage shop?

Massage shops are predominately for .... Massage.

Yes, some (most) will offer HE, some (certainly not all) B2B but (and I differ with bhudda on this point) very FEW will offer BJ .... and with regards to going back a few times (Jonestown's point) .... the lady will have probably moved on as a lot of the shops operate a rota system.

I dont believe we differ ... you just put it more clearly than i did

Offline bigboy96

The only time I have had a bj in a Chinese massage shop was in the one at Reading. Blagrove Road. The ones I've been to most are at Brookwood and Byfleet and when I've occasionally asked, sometimes more out of curiosity, it always been no, not allowed.