Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: marialady - Newmarket - (TOFTT)  (Read 1382 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6739538) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline AlbertWesker

marialady - Newmarket TOFTT  External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

Services.
15 min quickie for £50.
Oral covered (she does owo too according to AW) and doggy + filming

Comms.
Was in the area near Newmarket train station and hadnt even seen a girl here before so thought I would try it out. Mainy used to London or Cambridge girls. No reviews for her on here that I could find so decided to TOFTT .
Texted her and she replied nearly instantly with postcode, very close to station like 3 min drive. Parked right outside the building.

Ground floor flat. She texts you to press the number outside the building then the 2 big gates open up into a courtyard. Then had to press another bell just after to get into the building and her room was very close after that. Quite easy but the 2nd door jammed or got stuck and she had to come out and open it. Off to a comedic start  :lol:  No problem though.

Inside her room was nothing special just the bed and some smaller storage stuff etc.. not dirty just very plain. Had a sofa to put clothes on.

Girl
Quite tiny/skinny Bulgarian girl. Matched the pictures no bait and switch. Great ass, pretty small natural tits still looked great.
Tough to guess age, but mid 30s seems about right. Not bad looking face but just average. Lovely body though.

The punt
Off to quite a shit start unfortunately. She got a comdom out I had to basically ask her to get me hard lol. Was worried that would be a sign the rest of the punt would be terrible. Bit of a language barrier too.

But after that was it was all good, to my surprise. She gave me quite a nice handjob to get me going. 
After she sucked me off (with condom) for a good 5 mins or so. Not the best I've ever had but nice technique, great feel even with the condom. No deep throat but she managed to get it all in pretty well. She let me film all the action as well. No extra charge. She had 0 issues with it except dont show her face too much.

After the BJ she turned around and got into position for doggy. She was quite wet and had a tight pussy that felt excellent in doggy.  Slid in with no lube, little hard to get in but managed fine. Very petite.
As it was just a 15 min punt I didnt do much else, just came whilst in doggy. She was quite into me taking her from behind, making all the right noises that were seemingly real.

She had to leave the room after as there were no wipes and brought them back to clean both of us up.

Conclusions.
Definatley no GF experience or anything of that nature in this punt. Maybe for the full hour she would but I dont really know. She didnt seem overly enthusiastic but it was good enough. Nice hj then bj into doggy for £50 + filming was all I needed tonight anyway. Doubt I would see her for much else other than just a quickie.

Reccomended if you are around Newmarket and only need a quick fuck and like smaller eastern europeans etc.. but dont expect too much from her. Keep that in mind if you want a longer session. For a full hour session I would most likely go elsewhere.

Perhaps she would surprise me if I had a longer session but I wouldn't risk my £.

Offline AlbertWesker

Definately borderline positive

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Tiny Skinny girl?, should do well there all the  bars aren't that high off the ground eh;?...

Offline AlbertWesker

:lol:

Tiny Skinny girl?, should do well there all the  bars aren't that high off the ground eh;?...