Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie - Norwich. £100 for 30 mins  (Read 898 times)

Offline norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only

Been trying to see Katie for a while and our times never aligned,  however they did on this tour.

All comms via WhatsApp

Asked for owo, cim, dfk, and 2nd pop was quoted 100 lizzies for,30 mins and 160 for 60 .

Time agreed, and I set off. Unfortunately arrived a little after agreed time, but texted to make Katie aware and she was fine, later told me she appreciated it.

Apartment was city central just off top end of POW, not far from last man standing.

I arrived and Katie had to collect me from the door, as remote door open wasn't working. Quiet street though at the time I went so no issues.

Katie opened the door with some big boots, a nice dress which allowed more than a glimpse of stocking top as I followed up the stairs.

Katie has a distinctive look as seen in her pics, which are very representative.  Complexion as previously commented maybe not as good as the pictures imply but no issues. I thought she was smaller than the photos made her look.

I gave £100 with a view to extending,  depending on how it went, to which she agreed.

Led to bedroom, flat was very suitable to the task.
Sat on the bed, and Katie was very tactile ,with her hand going over my chest etc. Small closed mouth kisses,  but still pleasurable.

I slipped my hand into her top, and had a little play, and exposed a small nipple. Katie has small but firm breasts, that she enjoyed being placed with. She had a red body suit thing on which was nice, but didn't stay on long.

Slowly undressed myself, and Katie rubbed my cock through my boxers, then pulled them down. We stood and kissed for a little while whi h was nice. I asked if she fk and she slipped a little tongue in. Not deep tonsil tennis but more sensual. I liked, but could have been a little more if it. 

Katie then said, oh you wanted owo didn't you? And asked me to go and wash the necessary area or take a shower.
Bit strange in the middle of a booking, but I want going to complain.  Whikst I was in thr bathroom I could see into the bedroom and Katie was on her phone, but was nice for a old dirt like me to look back and see an attractive 22 year old sitting naked on the bed waiting......I washed in the sink, but noticed there was some water splashes on the floor which could have been from a previous punter do the same. I didn't ask.

Returned to the bed, and Katie took my cock in her mouth. She kept hold with one hand and only applied her mouth to the tip. It felt nice, but was over quite quickly as she reached for the rubbers (skyns) and applied accordingly. 

She then rode me which looked and felt good. Asked it wanted to try other positions so went for doggy and mish. Got a little more light french kissing too, and Katie made the right moaning noises.

Asked her to get back on top where she rode  me to completion. 
After a quick clean up, she returned to the bedside and picked her phone up, and I thought she was going to be distant,  but she got back onto the bed, put her phone down and snuggled up with a tit right near my face, and started playing with  my hair. We laid there chatting and I had a play with her tits whilst we talked about her working and civvie life. Which was interesting and engaging.  However there was little encouragement for a 2nd pop (from either side to be fair) .

After a while I was told it was time to go, as she had another booking (which I wasn't sure about as she said initially I could have extended if I wished but not a problem) as my time was up.

A quick dress and a goodbye and out into the night air about 50 mins after my initial booking time, which I was just under 10 mins late for, so I cannot complain about time,

Looking at her prices and not getting cim /2nd pop i may have been overcharged a tenner, but I was happy with what I got / paid.

I believe the declared age of 22 to be correct.

She wasnt sure when she would  return as she has some things to sort in civvie life, but said she doesn't tour as such just comes to norwich to work, as she doesn't live here. Won't divulge more than that,  but she was quite open about things.

Shes a very sweet girl who is clever too, easygoing ans easy to hold a conversation with.

I have the feeling that the more she seeing you the better is will get too.

Would I return. Probably,  but sorting a time/ getting  replies can be tricky, but once agreed it was honoured.