Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf Bia - Watford  (Read 1997 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5296677) (6 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Lewisstone814

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Texted her around 12.15 got reply with 10min with clear instructions on location and where to park. Rates were exactly as described on AW page i picked the £80 for half hour option
Location: Block of flats near Watford metropolitan/ hospital.
Arrived and messaged her got clear instructions on where to park and how to approach her building. Instructed all the way on how to reach her flat. The flat was immaculate, very clean and smelled really nice.
Mia: Exactly as the images, a MILF in her early 40's. Very friendly approach discussed the rates gave her the money which she went to stash in the other room. No middleman or pimps this her place and she mentioned she has been here for the last 4 years.
Service: Started off with kissing and slowly undressing eachother really nice pair of tits and started stroking my dick right away. Started of with bj with very good eye contact. Which she did for a solid 5-8 mins. Moved on to the main action we did few positions which she was really genuine no fake moaning or exaggerations just heavy breathing after a while. I was about to cum I informed her and she quickly pulled out the condom and gave me a great CIM experience.
Definitely not a clock watcher as we chatted for a while got dressed and left.

Will I go back ? YES.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
I’ve sent you a message that needs replying to please  :drinks: