Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quality in Wales atm.....  (Read 2611 times)

Offline bolo79bm

Is it me or is the quality I'm Wales just really poor at the moment? Same ones keeping popping up as avaliable on AW. There is just not alot to choose from. Does anyone else feel the same?

Offline Mil 34

Yes, agree. I need to get around to write a few reviews soon but not found the time lately.
But wales is stagnant at present

Offline johnstoves102938

The scene is very dead. Been feeling this way a while now

Have seen some ladies recently who have been very disappointing (will review)

Think it's time to take a break or look over the bridge

Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Trpy

The scene is very dead. Been feeling this way a while now

Have seen some ladies recently who have been very disappointing (will review)

Think it's time to take a break or look over the bridge

I agree with all of you.  It has been in decline for some time. 

I have revisited a number that I have seen before so not able to post a 2nd review .

I've also looked over the bridge and I don't think that is any better judging by the reviews on the South West board.  Indeed some of the contributors have been considering punting in South Wales.

We lost a number of class acts during COVID and never seem to have recovered

Along similar lines Punting initiated a thread on the General Board about how quiet it was in Wales

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=396021.0

Unfortunately it produced the usual comments about sheep and the 20mph limit, but I agree with him.  Sadly  a lot of former prolific contributors no longer are posting for whatever reason.

Offline Punting_Mad

"Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban"....
I just copied this from the rules . You can post repeat visits...

Offline Punting_Mad

Seems plenty of punting going on but no time to review..  I can understand that
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 02:01:30 pm by Punting_Mad »

Offline WelshMichael

I've just seen regulars for the last year or two, hence the lack of recent reviews on my part.

Offline justalad

Still plenty of good SP’s about in South Wales.

Alice, BLF, Georgia, Lileth, Lexy P, Nia (well reviewed but not seen), Natalia, Cindy etc.

Offline Dan Dastardly

I've just seen regulars for the last year or two, hence the lack of recent reviews on my part.
same here

Offline Trpy

"Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban"....
I just copied this from the rules . You can post repeat visits...

It's not my place to comment on the rules. 
However, I can see little merit in multiple reviews where one is more or less a copy and past of the previous review. 

"Sharing info must be for the benefit of other punters and not promote the business of others." 

Repeatedly saying the same thing is hardly for the benefit of others and could well be construed as touting even this is not the intention.

I understand that subsequent reviews are acceptable when there is a significant difference between meetings, such as single / duo meets, or where the author changes the rating from (say) a positive to a negative. Perhaps a mod would clarify.

I note that others have not reviewed subsequent meets

Offline Corus Boy

It's not my place to comment on the rules. 
However, I can see little merit in multiple reviews where one is more or less a copy and past of the previous review. 

"Sharing info must be for the benefit of other punters and not promote the business of others." 

Repeatedly saying the same thing is hardly for the benefit of others and could well be construed as touting even this is not the intention.

I understand that subsequent reviews are acceptable when there is a significant difference between meetings, such as single / duo meets, or where the author changes the rating from (say) a positive to a negative. Perhaps a mod would clarify.

I note that others have not reviewed subsequent meets

I accept all of the above but it does highlight an SP who is providing a consistent service.

Offline johnstoves102938

I accept all of the above but it does highlight an SP who is providing a consistent service.

Agreed, repeat reviews some time apart are not against site rules, and can be invaluable in ensuring SPs provide a reliable service

Some WGs know who the reviewers are and whats to say after your first positive she wont become complacent on subsequent meets. Ensures consistency I totally agree here.,

Offline Ricky Ticky

I agree that there isn’t as many top notch gals as there was pre pandemic but we do still have some cracking ladies.
Obvious place to start, Alice has become my regular and is the only girl I’ve seen for a few months as she’s Olympic level amazing! Lucia Eva is also super hot and super good to meet.  KinkyKitten offers brilliant alt sessions and is a lot of fun. Although I haven’t seen her for ages I’ve had several brilliant meets with Curvyslutty Naomi.  And Nia has some great reviews and I have a 3some booked with her and Alice soon so will be reviewing.  Courtney Flynn has limited availability but brilliant if you can make the dates work. Welsh Ebony Princess gives amazing head and is hot.  Oliva Cardiff if you’re after a sensual massage with a brilliant blow job. Jocelyn Jewel will make you feel like a king for an hour.  And obviously Lilleth is still working and that’s not including Lexy Pandora BLF I haven’t met or many of the new Portfolio girls.
So I think there’s a good ranges of ages, body types and services.
To summarise, has been better could have be worse lol

Offline Razor Boy

Alice has become my regular and is the only girl I’ve seen for a few months as she’s Olympic level amazing!

I must have missed that in the last Olympics.

I know they have The Snatch, Clean & Jerk and Snatch Power Jerk in the weightlifting.
Looking forward to The Anals, Deep Throating, Reverse Cow Girl and The Combined in the Paris Olympics in the Summer  :yahoo:
Clare Balding’s analysis might be more interesting than usual  :D
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 06:24:12 pm by Razor Boy »

Offline johnstoves102938

I agree that there isn’t as many top notch gals as there was pre pandemic but we do still have some cracking ladies.
Obvious place to start, Alice has become my regular and is the only girl I’ve seen for a few months as she’s Olympic level amazing! Lucia Eva is also super hot and super good to meet.  KinkyKitten offers brilliant alt sessions and is a lot of fun. Although I haven’t seen her for ages I’ve had several brilliant meets with Curvyslutty Naomi.  And Nia has some great reviews and I have a 3some booked with her and Alice soon so will be reviewing.  Courtney Flynn has limited availability but brilliant if you can make the dates work. Welsh Ebony Princess gives amazing head and is hot.  Oliva Cardiff if you’re after a sensual massage with a brilliant blow job. Jocelyn Jewel will make you feel like a king for an hour.  And obviously Lilleth is still working and that’s not including Lexy Pandora BLF I haven’t met or many of the new Portfolio girls.
So I think there’s a good ranges of ages, body types and services.
To summarise, has been better could have be worse lol

Enjoyed my meets with Welsh Ebony Princess, one of the best BJs Ive had.

Not been back since she hiked her price from £130 to £170 /hour, quite a jump

Offline bolo79bm

Enjoyed my meets with Welsh Ebony Princess, one of the best BJs Ive had.

Not been back since she hiked her price from £130 to £170 /hour, quite a jump

Can anyone confirm whether Welsh Ebony is the same girl as London on Portfolios website? External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 11:29:41 pm by bolo79bm »

Offline Doyle

Can anyone confirm whether Welsh Ebony is the same girl as London on Portfolios website? External Link/Members Only

Can't say for definite, and I haven't seen her in either guise, but I did think the same thing.  The AW profile definitely looks like a Portfolio effort now.

Offline Trpy

External Link/Members Only

About 5 years ago she (probably unwisely) gave an interview to Wales Online (you only have to Google her name)

She was working for Portfolio at the time.

Almost certainly the same girl

Offline Justjim1987

External Link/Members Only

About 5 years ago she (probably unwisely) gave an interview to Wales Online (you only have to Google her name)

She was working for Portfolio at the time.

Almost certainly the same girl

I hope it's the same girl from the doc, hopefully I'll be able to get her booked this week or next.

Offline Sleet

The girl in the Documentary is definitely not the ex-indi/portfolio Welsh Ebony Princess Bianca/London.
Portfolio brand every girl as Princess something or other.

The Documentary girl spoke with a Caribbean lilt, where as Bianca/London has a very strong Cardiff Accent.

It does appear that she has adjusted her prices due to being on Portfolios books.

I saw her last Summer apologies for the lack of review.
She’s had a lot of work done, tummy tuck, butt filler, boob job but that enhances her look and I did have a good time.