Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyHoneyBae (Ammanford)  (Read 2552 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5996872) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Secretliaisonswansea

External Link/Members Only

Didn’t actually mean for this punt to happen today  :D

Had sent her a message via AW asking if she would be happy for me to take some photos/videos and have a HJ/BJ ending - she doesn’t have being filmed etc on her profile so it was just a shot in the dark really.
Anyway, she preferred communicating by text so we arranged a half hour meet via WhatsApp messages for this afternoon….it was only really an enquiry, hadn’t been thinking of arranging anything for today
Cost agreed at £80 and I made it clear I didn’t want sex, just HJ/BJ

Communications quick and directions given etc. Property just outside of Ammanford in SA18 area.
Plenty of free parking nearby and no issues with neighbours etc.

Met at the door by Honey dressed in skimpy underwear and a thin gown
I followed her delightful ass up the stairs and after passing over the money I got my kit off.

Both standing, sensuous kissing and her slowly tugging at my old boy quickly got me aroused.
Spent the next 20 minutes taking photos and videos of her sucking my cock, sucking my balls, my cock between her tits, on her ass - you get the idea I’m sure.
Anyway, she then suggests we put a cover on the old boy and despite my request of no sex, I was unable to resist her incredible body and I took her from behind on the bed and finished off that way.

No rush after and she sat around naked while we chatted etc
I shared the photos and videos with her and she did say this was something she wouldn’t normally do, especially without charging extra - guess I got lucky and caught her at the right moment

I have read some reviews saying about no connection etc
Didn’t feel that at all - felt like we had an instant connection and got on well.
Not sure how long I was there, may have been slightly over the 30 minutes and she did offer me use of the shower before I left.

Thought she was a lovely girl, had exactly what I wanted from the meet and more.
A great meet.

Offline bazwelsh

Nice work ! ive often thought about being a camera man for a session - tell me are there any others in the soth wales  region that you have seen that go for this ?

Offline Secretliaisonswansea

Just something I enjoy, it’s good fun but I’m. It sure many would agree to it, or if they did there would certainly be an additional charge.

I have had a similar meet with Magic Memories in Swansea and still have some pics and videos from then.

Offline Outlander64

Had a blow and go about 2 months with this gorgeous SP, really good value for the money £60

Offline Thecook

Offline Discreet_welshman

I see she has some updated pictures today, looks very good and good prices, I may have to make a trip to see her.

DW  :hi:

Offline Thecook

The only reason I’ve never booked before is her Preferences just say Oral so I assumed that was covered.
I think I’ll have a have a trip there too.

Offline stevesucks69

Had a blow and go about 2 months with this gorgeous SP, really good value for the money £60
  Here's an idea why not do a review of your meet from 2 months ago after all its been nearly 4 years since your last one, it may help others