Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xena of Harrow - Positive, but underwhelmed  (Read 4339 times)

27 review(s) for cute doll86xxx (25 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Meursault

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked for an hour £60

Positives
Friendly and positive woman
Firm body; with medium, reasonably pert, breasts
No stretch or cellulite
Affectionate during sex and quite enthusiastic FK
Good personal hygiene
Flat is clean and tidy

Neutral
Not unattractive, but far from my type facially - similar to petite Eva in Tufnell Park
Flat is in the middle of nowhere - a pain if you can't drive there
Insisted on hand sanitizer and copious use of wet wipes

Negative
Poor OWO technique - no DT and very hand orientated/sucking a lolly-pop style
Absolutely no fingering allowed

Overall, Xena offers a good service at her rates. I would say, if she was charging £80+ this would be a neutral; she clearly understands what is required in her age bracket and location though, hence the positive.

In a nutshell: I was pretty underwhelmed and will not return.

Hot Kat remains my out of town, go to punt, in this price bracket.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 07:47:05 pm by Meursault »

Quesadilla

Great review and very timely.

Sorry to hear it wasn't a great punt.  She's been bubbling to the top of my vfm pile but based on your description I think I would rather pay more and be sure of a more complete service.

Off the hl.  :hi:

Offline Steve2

I hope a lot more of our members follow suit then she will become easier to book

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Is that Hot Katalina?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 04:32:47 am by Steve2 »

Online Meursault

Is that Hot Katalina?
Yes - Quite simply, I find her much more attractive and she has a better body for my tastes.
Xena is more friendly though and easier to get on with.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 06:37:37 am by Meursault »

Offline Steve2

I tried to see Katalina when she was in Harrow early last year but it never happened

The mixed reviews also put me off so I never followed up when she went back to N11

Glad you enjoyed Xena although not as much as I do. If we were all the same, it'd be a boring world

Offline The_Don

Flat is in the middle of nowhere - a pain if you can't drive there
Insisted on hand sanitizer and copious use of wet wipes

not sure but I've only had this done with a few girls never Xena!

Overall, Xena offers a good service at her rates. I would say, if she was charging £80+ this would be a neutral; she clearly understands what is required in her age bracket and location though, hence the positive.

+1 and at £60 P/H great VFM (IMHO)

In a nutshell: I was pretty underwhelmed and will not return.

(sorry to hear that  :timeout: )

Link please?

I hope a lot more of our members follow suit then she will become easier to book

:dance:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 11:49:07 am by The_Don »

Online Meursault

She usually does 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
When in Hungary her profile shows a provincial location, but she actually works out of Barnet when in England.
Kat has a peculiar personality, but is exceptionally attractive in my eyes and her services are good, except for no fingering.
OWO definitely better than Xena in my experience.

Offline The_Don

When in Hungary her profile shows a provincial location, but she actually works out of Barnet when in England.
Kat has a peculiar personality, but is exceptionally attractive in my eyes and her services are good, except for no fingering.

she back  for a few days!

May visit but I booked Xena before she returns home!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 07:40:46 am by The_Don »

ALyons

Xena's raised her price to £80.  :timeout:

Offline The_Don

Xena's raised her price to £80.  :timeout:

She had been £60 for the past 2 years and as a service provider she one of the better ones

Offline palatino

Not a good move. Travelling to her location is a North London nightmare and the rate of £60 reflected this.

Offline punk

Wonder how popular xena will be now she appears to have increased he fee by £20?

Offline Steve2

She has gone home as far as I know and not back till January 9th

Offline Steve2

Not a good move. Travelling to her location is a North London nightmare and the rate of £60 reflected this.

Yeah right. Point me at anyone who even comes close in North London

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline punk

what has that got to do with any thing, she has increased prices because she feels that she can.

Offline blue

Wonder how popular xena will be now she appears to have increased he fee by £20?

I reckon she'll still be popular - she'd had good FB on here and clearly provides a good service ---- Of course if the number of clients decline then the price will no doubt revert back.

Offline punk

I reckon she'll still be popular - she'd had good FB on here and clearly provides a good service ---- Of course if the number of clients decline then the price will no doubt revert back.

or its a good way to reduce the number of clients, but still have a core.

Online Meursault

+1
Middle of nowhere;Suburban nightmare.
Being near a tube/well served underground, is worth an extra £20 imo
Time will tell.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 10:59:56 pm by Meursault »

Offline Convince Me

If it does turn out she gets less visitors from afar more time for us locals to pop in for a cheeky half hour!

password02

Hot Katalina flat is in N11 New Southgate - not Barnet - she is 10 mins walk from BR station and a 20 mins walk from Arnos Grove tube. I get on very well with her and have seen her several times since 2013 - Nice body, nice face great kisser and exceptional DTBJ - I do get a little finger in for a few seconds to see how wet she is but she does not like it too much - rest of her service is perfect and at £80 real VFM.

Love sucking her nipples - they stand to erection as soon as you start to play with her tits!!

:hi:

Offline SamLP

She has gone home as far as I know and not back till January 9th

She raised her price after she had finished her last day it seems. I couldn't get a suitable booking before she left, tried for a few days but no luck. It seems she is very popular and has many regulars. Her service is excellent so maybe a price increase may not affect her business so much. At least her half hour price hasn't budged  :thumbsup:

Nicole's price hasn't changed though.

Offline Steve2

I am amazed and grateful that she has kept her price so low for so long.

It'd seem that her " middle of nowhere" location hasn't deterred enough people as she has become MUCH harder to book over the last 3 weeks. Certainly same day bookings had become virtually impossible.

Offline PumpAction

I am amazed and grateful that she has kept her price so low for so long.

It'd seem that her " middle of nowhere" location hasn't deterred enough people as she has become MUCH harder to book over the last 3 weeks. Certainly same day bookings had become virtually impossible.

The amount you tout for her i'm sure you get a discount.  :bomb:

Offline bestbefore

That comment is unfair and unjustifiable. Steve is a great discoverer of new talent and shares good finds with others and warns of bad service providers. He does NOT tout.

Offline smiths

Steve is the most honest punter i know. Even when he was running his own parties he recommended other providers to me.

Offline The_Don

:thumbsdown:

she one of the better service providers and I don't believe that Steve touts for her in any way or form

Offline PumpAction

Steve is the most honest punter i know. Even when he was running his own parties he recommended other providers to me.

Steve is a fantastic poster. My post was tongue in cheek even if it didn't come across that way. He does post a hell of a lot about Xena though.

Offline SamLP

You should know better than that. Some members here constantly mention or recommend KDD, some Adele, others PC, one goes star eyed when Michelle indie is mentioned. Everyone has a favourite and I and many others can testify that Xena is a top provider who is very VFM.

Offline smiths

You should know better than that. Some members here constantly mention or recommend KDD, some Adele, others PC, one goes star eyed when Michelle indie is mentioned. Everyone has a favourite and I and many others can testify that Xena is a top provider who is very VFM.

Indeed they do, non-stop in some cases but i dont think those punters i find credible are touting, just going over the top in praising the WG which is up to them as i see it. ;)

Offline smiths

Steve is a fantastic poster. My post was tongue in cheek even if it didn't come across that way. He does post a hell of a lot about Xena though.

Fair enough if it was tongue in cheek, it didnt read that way to me though. Loads of punters post a lot about WGs who they punt with on here. Sometimes all i see is KDD, Adele, Mel, PC or other forum darlings some of whom i have zero interest in. Shows in the main that they offer a consistently good service though which is helpful for punters to know.

Offline Steve2

Are you another cab driver by any chance?

« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 01:59:11 pm by Steve2 »

Offline punk

May be because

A. He has punted with her many times over the years and has got to know her.

B. She is his favourite WG or one of his favourites.

Most have a favourite, all down to the individual.

Offline The_Don

She one of the few I'm happy to book days in advance.

Over the last few months I've spent many hours with her. Her service is always good and even at her new £80 rate. She still be better than some of the £150 punts i've had
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 04:59:40 pm by The_Don »