Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone got a psychological explanation for white knight fluffies?  (Read 3267 times)

Offline AnthG

I wouldn't be surprised if she raises her prices

every bit as gorgeous as her photos indicate, though none capture the real magic of her appearance … prettiest elfin face and wonderful, sparkling eyes …  It was seamless and perfect …

Just had a look at the girl he said that to on the waybackmachine. He was far too easily pleased. The girl was attractive, but nowhere near that attractive. And if she was in Newcastle I probably wouldn't have booked her based on her looks, as she was attractive, but not that attractive.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline SamLP

Rockharders made a good analysis

Many WK's are sad, lonely and probably socially inept individuals who want to impress and protect a WG regardless of the evidence. They feel they are special and share a closer bond with the WG than the rest. They're not willing to believe that a WG can have faults and off days and thrive on the thought if being rewarded when they see her again.

Then you have the self appointed admins of the forum who write with fluency and try to bamboozle punters with their proficient language. They are dismissive of opinions they don't agree with in a elitist way. They thrive on some kind of power, popularity and seeing only the top girls. It probably fills a big sad and lonely hole in their lives by boasting about their punting conquests as if they were dates. Any break or crack in their illusion brings out their nasty character.

Both types seem to either think punting is dating or have deluded thoughts that a WG likes them. They're boundary pushers, selfish and the most likely type of punter that will develop EAS, troll and stalk a girl.

Offline Roth

Just had a look at the girl he said that to on the waybackmachine. He was far too easily pleased. The girl was attractive, but nowhere near that attractive. And if she was in Newcastle I probably wouldn't have booked her based on her looks, as she was attractive, but not that attractive.

What's that? :unknown:

Offline Roth

Rockharders made a good analysis

Many WK's are sad, lonely and probably socially inept individuals who want to impress and protect a WG regardless of the evidence. They feel they are special and share a closer bond with the WG than the rest. They're not willing to believe that a WG can have faults and off days and thrive on the thought if being rewarded when they see her again.

Then you have the self appointed admins of the forum who write with fluency and try to bamboozle punters with their proficient language. They are dismissive of opinions they don't agree with in a elitist way. They thrive on some kind of power, popularity and seeing only the top girls. It probably fills a big sad and lonely hole in their lives by boasting about their punting conquests as if they were dates. Any break or crack in their illusion brings out their nasty character.

Both types seem to either think punting is dating or have deluded thoughts that a WG likes them. They're boundary pushers, selfish and the most likely type of punter that will develop EAS, troll and stalk a girl.

+1000 Spot on. :thumbsup: :(

Exactly. :thumbsup: Total cunts.  :dash:

d00fer

What's that? :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Can be quite useful to look at old versions of websites, not 100% mind

vw

Nice to see a reviewer has been resurrected after the last slaying of fluffies, I wonder how many real punters feel like this guy !

Since i was slated on here around this time last year by LK's fluffy white knights for given her a negative review i've point blank refused to do any reviews. As it proved that I was right all along and her fan boys were total cunts.

Would reviews of the WG's ive seen in the past year be welcome (not that i'm a great reviewer) or put it down to experience and just do them from now on?

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only

Can be quite useful to look at old versions of websites, not 100% mind

Very useful.  Cheers.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Roth

Nice to see a reviewer has been resurrected after the last slaying of fluffies, I wonder how many real punters feel like this guy !

Where did he post that?  :unknown: I want to reply.   :thumbsup: Just can't see it here.  :unknown:

Offline Roth

Where did he post that?  :unknown: I want to reply.   :thumbsup: Just can't see it here.  :unknown:

Found it now.  :hi: