Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parking on a punt  (Read 2815 times)

Online JonasG

Usually pretty close by. 1 to 2 min walk.

Doesn't really bother me parking close by tbh.

Offline kingsland

What about a Revolut card? (External Link/Members Only)
This is a prepaid car which you can use on holiday as well. The appeal is that you can put £ sterling on the card (using a debit/credit card) and use it like a debit/credit card (draw money from atm, contactless or chip and pin. You can spend the £ sterling OR convert the money on there to different currencies and spend the currency abroad with no currency conversion fees.
The transactions are recorded in the app on your phone so only you have access.

^^^ this.

I've used a similar type of card for holidays, but it would be ideal if you wanted to have another card for the situation discussed.

Offline MrMatrix

Yeah not very fast but the money I save goes towards my punting addiction.

I’m not alone, look at this lot double parking outside me local parlour.

Hidden Image/Members Only
And you get different models...... Technology, advancing so quick these days :D :D

Online Jayf

I always park a couple of streets away. I'm always paranoid somebody is watching me from a window and taking my registration number.

Online JonasG

I always park a couple of streets away. I'm always paranoid somebody is watching me from a window and taking my registration number.

99% of the time no one cares.

Just remember you driving to fuck a prostitute...no one is aware.

Everyone is getting about their own business.

Offline trainspotter

If only that were the case 100% of the time..i

f neighbours become aware, some can be more than a little bit uppity. Not everyone minds their own business by any means.

I do as others on here and park somewhere safe and legal a short walk away or use public transport if convenient.

Offline secretjones

i tend to park a street away and wait the call after driving past earlier to get an idea where i will be walking if i have not scanned it on google before hand   

Offline king tarzan

If only that were the case 100% of the time..i

f neighbours become aware, some can be more than a little bit uppity. Not everyone minds their own business by any means.

I do as others on here and park somewhere safe and legal a short walk away or use public transport if convenient.

Personally I would have an intense objection if there was this sort of place next door to me.
At the end of the day I am a clean living nice decent respectable man and this sort of thing should be at arms length.
Not near my door step.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Moby Dick

Personally I would have an intense objection if there was this sort of place next door to me.
At the end of the day I am a clean living nice decent respectable NIMBY and this sort of thing should be at arms length.
Not near my door step.

:sarcastic:

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Moby Dick

When I used to go to WFB In Swinton years ago I stopped parking in the adjoining car park not only because it was generally full, but also because of the numerous potential outing risks, and it was on a busy crossroad so not easy to pull out without everyone clocking where you had been.
So I used to park on the next side street where there was a convenient alley back to the main road.
I wasn’t alone because when I came back my car and others had been littered with several A4 sheets with notices printed on them asking me to park in the parlours car park. Rather than creating a scene or littering the street I just put them in the car and drove off. A little inconvenient since I had to dispose of the papers but it didn’t stop me returning, albeit parking in the next street.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 10:15:28 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Fuzzyduck

At the end of the day I am a clean living nice decent respectable man and this sort of thing should be at arms length.
Not near my door step.

I think the arms length thing is also so you don't crap on your own doorstep by punting locally. Imagine the frustration/dilemma of realising the hottie next door was whoring.

Online Jayf

You can never be too careful. Somebody next door might have noticed there's a whore next door.  Could be taking registration numbers to out you. Especially with social media and all that pish

Offline Winker121

I park as near as possible so that it's not as far to run if the girls boyfriend puts in an appearance mid punt (again).  Also it avoids the risk of falling for the SPs  story about not doing back to back appointments as you see the punter before you leaving half a minute before your meeting starts.

Offline hamchang

i park as close a possible because why the bloody hell wouldn't I? I tend not to repeat visit girls so if they get turfed out, complaints etc I actually don't care. Mind you in London as close as possible is sometimes miles away

Offline Home Alone

I think the arms length thing is also so you don't crap on your own doorstep by punting locally. Imagine the frustration/dilemma of realising the hottie next door was whoring.

Isn't that the reason why one of the NW's sexiest now works in West Yorkshire? :unknown:

Offline Kimchee

Wherever I can find a space really

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Almost all girls operate out of flats or hotels. Almost all people who live in flats do not know everyone else that lives in the block. Hotel staff won't know every guest. You might as well park straight outside. You'll never see the people there again anyway.

And if you're punting in London, good luck parking anywhere, better off getting the tube!

Online JonasG

Almost all girls operate out of flats or hotels. Almost all people who live in flats do not know everyone else that lives in the block. Hotel staff won't know every guest. You might as well park straight outside. You'll never see the people there again anyway.

👍

Offline Plan R

As I punt in London my personal policy is to take the first parking spot I can find within a reasonable walking distance.

A sad necessity. On most London punts I'm just grateful to find a space..
Google maps is a bonus as you can get an idea of conditions before leaving home - also you can zoom in
parking restriction signs.

Online Jonestown

Also it avoids the risk of falling for the SPs  story about not doing back to back appointments as you see the punter before you leaving half a minute before your meeting starts.

My god, no, the last thing I want to do is see who has been slobbering all over my chick just before its my turn  :scare:

I find the best thing with limited parking situation is to have the chauffeur circle the block.

Offline mh

And if you're punting in London, good luck parking anywhere, better off getting the tube!

I am not bothered about what people think I might be doing - unless I run into someone I know, of course! I have been invited to an apartment or room by someone who is renting the room/flat.

I AM bothered about getting a parking ticket due to not understanding the hieroglyphics that a private parking company has decided upon to mark their spaces in order to maximise their revenue from unsuspecting victims...

Online Moby Dick

Maybe true for City Centres, tourers etc but there are plenty of WG that work from regular address ie houses, smaller apartment blocks which have allocated parking. I know several that stipulate where to park to avoid conflicts with their neighbours. Even If I have met the WG before and know the set up I still park on the road or public car park taking care of any parking signs. I don’t want my car to be seen by the WG, her pimp, her family, her stalker, the next punter, or angry neighbours. I have learnt the extra few steps outweigh any hassle.

Offline MrMatrix

I am not bothered about what people think I might be doing - unless I run into someone I know, of course! I have been invited to an apartment or room by someone who is renting the room/flat.

I AM bothered about getting a parking ticket due to not understanding the hieroglyphics that a private parking company has decided upon to mark their spaces in order to maximise their revenue from unsuspecting victims...

A lesson I learned the hard way some years ago. Luckily  I got to the letter first. Nice picture of me leaving the hotel :scare:

Offline Herts_Outcaller

To clarify for those confused, when I said you might as well park outside, I didn't mean "even if parking is not allowed or restricted and you might get a ticket".

If it was a house, which I honestly think I've only seen 5% of the time, I'd park probably 30-50 metres away, so as not to make it too blatant for immediate neighbours.

Offline randydandy2013

Not quite a parking issue, but I was once spotted a few years ago, on my way back from a punt on the other side of town by someone I know. They recognised my private number plate, luckily I was able to make an excuse up as to where I had been. 

Online Jonestown

Not quite a parking issue, but I was once spotted a few years ago, on my way back from a punt on the other side of town by someone I know. They recognised my private number plate, luckily I was able to make an excuse up as to where I had been.

Ah, the downside of celebrity; nothing beats anonymity when out punting.

Online RandomGuy99

I always park away from the SP's premises so as not to draw attention or cause issues with neighbours returning and them finding their usual spot taken by an unknown vehicle.  It just avoids drawing attention to myself or the SP having lots of visitors.  I then walk casually to the SP's premises and enjoy myself. All good.

Online Jonestown

I always park away from the SP's premises so as not to draw attention or cause issues with neighbours returning and them finding their usual spot taken by an unknown vehicle.  It just avoids drawing attention to myself or the SP having lots of visitors.  I then walk casually to the SP's premises and enjoy myself. All good.

I have always thought the bigger danger was not some contretemps with the SP's neighbours but being spotted by an acquaintance of yours in a part of town where you had no obvious reason for being. Hence the danger of a private number plate on a car, rather than a common or garden year plate, sitting somewhere for an hour or so.

Offline stupre1972

I went to see a SP in Leicester a few months ago and parked in a marked parking bay opposite st SP's home
Came out to find that the "owner" of the parking bay had parked across my rear to prevent my leaving - after a few minutes of furiously apologising to the "owner" I managed to leave. 

Lesson Learned - park away from the SP on the street!

Didn't want to point out that as I was driving a Range Rover at the time and had nearly 1000 ft/lb or torque, he was moving one way or another - thought it would have inflamed rather than diffusing the situation  :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

I went to see a SP in Leicester a few months ago and parked in a marked parking bay opposite st SP's home
Came out to find that the "owner" of the parking bay had parked across my rear to prevent my leaving - after a few minutes of furiously apologising to the "owner" I managed to leave. 

Didn't want to point out that as I was driving a Range Rover at the time and had nearly 1000 ft/lb or torque, he was moving one way or another - thought it would have inflamed rather than diffusing the situation  :D

You sound like a dick.

Online Moby Dick

You sound like you’ve got a small dick :sarcastic:

Offline sub_marine

On my first AW punt I was coming back to the centre of town from an earlier errand and parked on the middle of the SPs street, just as I puled in my mate crossed the road to chat, so had to bullshit him for 5 mins and head up the street to the autoparts shop, then wait a couple min then head back back down the street to the SP. 

Never drove to a punt again after that, although I do live in the centre of town so most are 10min walk away, although one regular has moved from 500m away to less than 100m away, hopefully dont get busted

Offline Home Alone

On my first AW punt I was coming back to the centre of town from an earlier errand and parked on the middle of the SPs street, just as I puled in my mate crossed the road to chat, so had to bullshit him for 5 mins and head up the street to the autoparts shop, then wait a couple min then head back back down the street to the SP. 

Never drove to a punt again after that, although I do live in the centre of town so most are 10min walk away, although one regular has moved from 500m away to less than 100m away, hopefully dont get busted

Ooh; that's a bit close to home, sub_marine. Even allowing for it being a city centre, it'd fall foul of my 'Rule', in: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266087.msg2717364#msg2717364

Mind; every rule was made to be broken, and a good Regular is almost always a reason for doing just that, imo.

Offline Moresomes

Didn't want to point out that as I was driving a Range Rover at the time and had nearly 1000 ft/lb or torque,

Very wise.
You could have wound up seeing who could piss over the highest wall to settle the matter.

Offline Beamer

So ?

Offline Fuzzyduck

If the majority of your punting is within half a mile of your gaff I am surprised you haven't been busted more often. If you live on your own the consequences are limited but, if you're married.... Stay lucky. On the flip side, I'd be really poor in that situation.