Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi - Diva - Bayswater - Great Nuru massage but no sex, BJ or kiss  (Read 946 times)

Online mickey_white

External Link/Members Only

Booking - Meeting took place 2 weeks ago. Booked via Diva on telegram the day before. Very smooth as usual.

Rate - £280 for 1 hour including Nuru massage

Services provided - Nuru massage, HJ

Services rejected - kissing, BJ, RO, protected sex

Flat - Spacious basement flat in a quite street in Bayswater. Bedroom and bathroom very clean.

WG - Petite Romanian woman in her 30s. Beautiful eyes, very firm bolts-on which are a bit big for her figure, slim and curvy body, black hair. Not really my type but kinda found her sexy.

Action - I opted for Nuru massage as I never had one before and she has a very good reputation for it. Welcomed me with a smile, went to bedroom and she asked what I want. Nuru bed was already in place on top of the mattress. I asked during the massage I'd like DFK and OWO, and as we progress I'd like to have RO and hopefully 2 finishes. She noded and asked me to take a shower and she went to heat the oil.

Took shower, back to the bed, both undressed and she started the Nuru massage. The massage itself was amazing and I really enjoyed it. She has great stamina and very athletic so for about 30 mins she stroke her body against me in various positions with lots of eye contact. At the end she started to wank me and I had a great orgasm.

So far it was great but what was disappointing was the things that never happenned afterwards. We spent the remaining 20 mins chatting in the bed and I didn't realised she was time wasting as she's such a reputable WG. But as I started to get suspicious and tried to initiate round 2, she said time is up and I should take a shower. I said but we haven't had sex yet... her response was this is what I get when I opt for Nuru for an hour. If I wanted sex I should have booked 90 mins.

Very annoyed, took the shower and left. Wrote to Diva the next day and complained. They apologised for my disappointment but there was nothing they could do as it's between me and the WG to agree on services.

Conclusion - Received a very good but very expensive Nuru massage with handjob for £280 without any sex, blowjob or kissing. I'd definitely not return.

Online patelprat

That's terrible. Hope you leave a suitable review on Diva.

The massage was a charged extra, not at the expense of the actual GFE!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 01:44:49 am by patelprat »

Offline Blu007

I also had a similar experience with Heidi in terms of some of the things you mentioned. I have also reviewed her.

I do wonder in a full service booking , no massage at all, what she would be like. My thoughts given my experience, although a while back, was she would advertise OWO and DFK but somehow tactically avoid it , but at the same time flatter you to make you feel ok about it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 09:29:30 am by Blu007 »

Online patelprat

The mind boggles as to why she has 250+ 5* reviews there.
I may have to see for myself.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 10:20:50 am by patelprat »

Offline akauya

Commiserations to the OP.  :hi:

The mind boggles as to why she has 250+ 5* reviews there.

Indeed, however, a lot of those "reviews" on Diva are a bit simpy aren't they? It may also be that she's one of those WGs who treat punters differently according to how she likes/perceives them. Not very professional.