Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxVANESSAxxx - Milton Keynes  (Read 908 times)

27 review(s) for  xxxVANESSAxxx  (24 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Nick1042

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Saw Vanessa yesterday £90 for 30 mins, comms by text no issues, apartment central MK.

Vanessa was friendly, very smiley and I really enjoyed myself with her. For an older lady she has a great body and ass, looks wise I thought attractive but maybe not everybody's cup of tea. However if your after a blonde milf you can't go far wrong with this lady.

We started off standing at end of the bed with some light kissing which soon turned into french kissing, wasn't deep but good enough to get me going as I do love kissing. We undressed each other and Vanessa took hold of my cock and started to wank me. We moved onto the bed where we kissed and cuddled, then Vanessa got between my legs and gave me some OWO. Was quite shallow at first but as she got into got deeper but not deep throat. After a while I returned the favour and gave her RO and she seemed to really enjoy this, very wet, lots of noise and even shuddered when she came. Bag on and we fucked mish, after a while I told her I really wanted her doggy. Her ass looked great while I fucked her and normally I would cum from this but held off. We stopped and cuddled and kissed on the bed and she took off my condom and started to give me a handjob, I could tell she wanted me to cum but I told her I wanted to fuck her again. So new condom on back into mish and really went for it and within a couple of minutes I had cum and collapsed on the bed. She cleaned me up, I jumped in the shower, bit of a chat and then I left.

The only negative I have is that the room was super hot and at one point Vanessa had to stop to cool down for a moment. I found out after when I went for a shower and nudged a radiator by mistake that it was on and super hot nearly burnt myself! I did mention this to her and said need to turn the heating off.

If your looking for an older lady for a proper GFE I would certainly recommend Vanessa.