Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In your neck of the woods next week - recommendations?  (Read 927 times)

Offline threechilliman

Evening boys,

I have a rare opportunity to punt outside of the NW next week.....

I'm passing through the West Midlands next week via the M6. Looking for a 1 hour punt, max £120ish with DFK, RO, OWO and CIM. Age irrelevant, but I do like a MILF. Would like someone who isn't too far off the motorway and reviewed on here if possible. One who is flexible on timings would be good, as I'm a little uncertain of my ETA.

Any help would be appreciated.

:hi:

tcm

vw

No idea on this for you when she gets in her car at midnight and drives 60 miles from hers near the motorway I always have a great time.

Friendly 'Geordie and she has a fucking machine at home.

External Link/Members Only

Other than that in Birmingham the ones I know are young and central

Have fun !

vw

Opps just noticed she is only doing outcalls at the moment.

willbred

Evening boys,

I'm passing through the West Midlands next week via the M6. Looking for a 1 hour punt, max £120ish with DFK, RO, OWO and CIM. Age irrelevant, but I do like a MILF. Would like someone who isn't too far off the motorway and reviewed on here if possible. One who is flexible on timings would be good, as I'm a little uncertain of my ETA.

tcm

I would recommend Vicky in Bedworth. OK strictly in Warwickshire. Literally just off Junction 3 of the M6 and would seem to tick your boxes. I've reviewed her on here and been seeing her for years. Don't be put off by the nondescript photos

willbred

Evening boys,

tcm

Evening TCM. Just interested to know if you saw any action in Mids - East or West when you passed through??

Chuckman

No idea on this for you when she gets in her car at midnight and drives 60 miles from hers near the motorway I always have a great time.

Friendly 'Geordie and she has a fucking machine at home.

Other than that in Birmingham the ones I know are young and central

Have fun !

And at £270 ph slightly over his budget.

vw

And at £270 ph slightly over his budget.
Yes I know, she dropped her incall location by the looks of it