Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lichfield Punting  (Read 4748 times)

smithie1000

Dr China, Lichfield.  External Link/Members Only

Went there today and told its Marry/Maria not sure which way they said it, but just for this week.
Small lady about 35 ish, not the best of looker but smiled and was polite so went upstairs.
Its the usual there, £25 for the shop(only 1/2 hr) and then I asked for extra.  She said "take top off" and I said yes but can I touch, she said ok but another £40, so I paid anyway.
Very good back massage and her English not bad.  Then asked to turn over and she took her dress & bra off, nice big dark nipples and ok pair of tits, not false.
I played with them as she wanked me but no kissing them, she had left her tights on so I touched her all around her bum and front.
I like a slow wank and then up to the very top to finish and she did exactly as I asked. 
Don't think she would do anything else or she would have offered it, the no kissing her tits said that.
After she told me they are starting a new girl so must keep an eye out for her.

rating out of 10 was 7 but if you need one you just do it lol

Offline piefish

Has anyone been to Dr China recently please?

smithie1000

called in last week just to see what was going on.  They have a new girl well I think she is lol.  She is a bit "special needs" if you ask me, bit big too  so I did not stop. 
I asked Marrie/marry where the others are and she said in China,  maybe they on hols? 
Went past today and no one in except the "Doctor".

Offline piefish

Saw Marie, she's a  polite lady but not what I find attractive.
However a pleasant massage and somehow she got the old man going with some teasing rubbing and I had one of the best orgasms ever

smithie1000

Yes I agree totally.  if your the sort to chat and have a laugh with her its good fun. I get her to sit down so I can look up her skirt but I tell her why and she laughs. Trouble is they are doing it day in day out so they need someone to break their day up lol.

Offline redliner69

Very new, very nervous. As I live close to Lichfield, Ive always wondered if there was anywhere for a nice time.
I used to visit Harmony's in Sheldon, but that was a few years ago. Ive been faithful to the wife for a few years now, but I guess I'm feeling an urge again.

I joined in order to see what was about nearby to me.

I phoned Dr China twice last week. Both times the lady told me nobody was available.
However, when I phoned on Thursday 26.11. She informed me that "Lisa" was coming down from Manchester on Monday (30.11)

Hopefully I will get an appointment and report back if all goes well.

I'm quite looking forward to a massage, along with some hints and innuendos that may or may not lead to some hand action.   :)

smithie1000

wow please let me know about lisa, she is new to me.

Offline redliner69

Typical.
Phoned yesterday around midday and was told it was a girl called Tina.  According to the woma,  answering Tina was new slim and young.

But also was busy at the moment with appointments through until three thirty. 

Too late for me as I was due back home around four.  Looks like I will have to try again Friday.

smithie1000

think I might pop down and have a look. :D

Offline redliner69

Could not get in Friday, but went today (tues 08.12.15).

Paid £25 for a half hour massage.
Upstairs, large room, massage table, couch.
Bit of small talk (including the odd innuendo) before undressing and waited for girl to return. (sad, but for the life of me I can't remember her name. Tina I think, but she said she was from Birmingham)

Very thin, very tall, fairly pretty, Chinese girl. 7/10 on the looks, but that's subjective.

Very pleasant massage, firm but not hard. Spent approx. 5 minutes on back, 5 on shoulders, and 5 each on legs and thighs.
The odd tickle on the sack confirmed I was in the right place.

I was asked to turn over after about 20 minutes, which I obliged. She took one look at the old boy, who had stirred a little, and asked if I would like extras.....

Er yeah!

£25 for HR clothed
£40 for naked HR
£50 for B2B massage.

I was feeling flush as I had been lucky at the bookies (thankyou "Dream Spirit")

Tidy body, small titties, very small nipples but pointed. Oh and a hairy bush.

Rubbed some oil around me bits and bobs, before climbing on table and rubbing tits all over my chest and elsewhere.
Pressed her bush on my thigh, and urged me to have a feel. For the love of Nigel though, I could not find her button. I must be out of practise foraging.  :D

Finished me off as she was astride me.

Not the best technique, HJ wise. But maybe next time I'll settle for a £25 HJ. Might be a bit more massage/hand action/rub/wank type of stuff.

Overall. 7/10.  :)

PS. Don't ask me who Nigel is, it's a long story.

smithie1000

Ok, well at least you enjoyed it.  I had her rubbing her pussy so close, up and down my shaft,  I really thought it was going to go in, so got bit worried as I don't do BB. If she would have put a rubber on I would have come very quickly LOL.

Don't tell Dodo about the hairy bush LOL
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 04:21:27 pm by smithie1000 »